08/01/24 - 14/01/24 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might be tempted with the Elemis offer as understand its supersize superfood cleansing butter, 15ml of the superfood oil and the glow vinegar tonic in a supersize. Think its £66 and on three ez pays. Let's just hope its new stock;)

Might be tempted with the Elemis offer as understand its supersize superfood cleansing butter, 15ml of the superfood oil and the glow vinegar tonic in a supersize. Think its £66 and on three ez pays. Let's just hope its new stock;)
I tried the superfood oil and the glow vinegar when they did a TSV with the nice orange bag 😂
The tonic stung me badly and I thought the oil had a really stale smell. It was really most unpleasant although the oil itself wasn't bad

I tried the superfood oil and the glow vinegar when they did a TSV with the nice orange bag 😂
The tonic stung me badly and I thought the oil had a really stale smell. It was really most unpleasant although the oil itself wasn't bad
I really like the oil but appreciate its earthy smell is not everyone's cup of tea. Will look at my stash first. I feel a trip to a woman's refuge coming on to donate some bits.

I really like the oil but appreciate its earthy smell is not everyone's cup of tea. Will look at my stash first. I feel a trip to a woman's refuge coming on to donate some bits.
That’s a really nice thing to do when you have a bit of a stash…

The oil was quite nice but I really couldn’t get past that smell!

I love facial oil, but the Superfood one I did not like the smell, and it was quite heavy in texture.
That’s what I find with the EH oil…it’s too heavy.

Boots keep offering their facial oil on the £10 Tuesday deal and I have been tempted….

Ive tried Clarins and that was too heavy. It’s a shame as Elemis oils really suit my skin but if I can avoid Elemis I will…

Elemis Supersize 3 Piece Superfood Collection

Adesso Leather High Top Trainer Boot

Cook Essentialsmulti Cooker with 18 Programmable Functions

Margaret Dabbs Piece Heroes for Hands Collection

Weekly Special Value

1.75L Soup Maker & Blender
Any update on the soup maker please. I think Aldi or Lidl have one coming up. Interested to see how they compare.

Adesso Leather High Top Trainer Boot £49.48 plus postage

Elemis Supersize Superfood Skincare 3 Piece Collection £66.96 plus postage

You Garden Apple Pink Delicious Bare Root x1 £18.99 plus postage

Weekly Special Value

Cook's Essentials 1.75L Soup Maker & Blender £69.96 plus postage

Margaret Dabbs London 4 Piece Heroes for Hands Collection Big Deal Price £29.94 + post
  • 1 x PURE Overnight Hand Mask (35ml) RRP £35 + post
  • 1 x Treatment Gloves RRP £10 + post
  • 1 x PURE Exfoliating Hand Wash (200ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 1 x medium crystal nail file (new size) RRP £14 + post
Total RRP £84 + post

• 1 x Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter (200g; supersize) RRP £63 + post
  • 1 x Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow (250ml; supersize) RRP £47 + post
  • 1 x Superfood Facial Oil (15ml) RRP £50 + post

Total RRP £160 + post

Margaret Dabbs Big Deal

PURE Overnight Hand Mask 35ml £30 on its own & also showing as £30 including gloves on the MD website cost £14.73
Treatment Gloves these are £10 a pair
PURE Exfoliating Hand Wash 200ml £25 cost £12.28
medium crystal nail file £14 direct cost £6.88

Total if include gloves with mask offer is £69 cost £33.89 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

• 1 x Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter (200g; supersize) RRP £63 + post
  • 1 x Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow (250ml; supersize) RRP £47 + post
  • 1 x Superfood Facial Oil (15ml) RRP £50 + post

Total RRP £160 + post
The Cleansing Butter is only £57 in a lot of places, even Elemis are only £53.55 at the moment.

The Liquid Glow is £39.95 at the moment and other places a similar price.

The oil can be found under £40 in quite a few places and even saw it under £30 too!!

So if you won't use the whole set, shop around and get what you use cheaper!!

Elemis Big Deal

Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter 200g RRP £63 direct, however currently has 15% off, cost £27.92
Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow 250ml RRP £47 direct, however currently has 15% off, cost £20.83
Superfood Facial Oil 15ml RRP £50 direct cost £22.16

Total £160 if full RRP used ,cost £70.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Adesso Leather High Top Trainer Boot £49.48 plus postage

Elemis Supersize Superfood Skincare 3 Piece Collection £66.96 plus postage

You Garden Apple Pink Delicious Bare Root x1 £18.99 plus postage

Weekly Special Value

Cook's Essentials 1.75L Soup Maker & Blender £69.96 plus postage
Thank you @Sazza the soup maker is priced higher than I want to pay. I’ll check out other options.

Elemis Big Deal

Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter 200g RRP £63 direct, however currently has 15% off, cost £27.92
Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow 250ml RRP £47 direct, however currently has 15% off, cost £20.83
Superfood Facial Oil 15ml RRP £50 direct cost £22.16

Total £160 if full RRP used ,cost £70.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
This & the Margaret Dabbs big deal are still showing, broadcast this evening.

Latest posts

Back