21/09/16 One TIme Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decleor 5 Piece Aroma Expert Lift Experience
Item Number: 227602
QVC Price £79.50
One Time Only Price £64.92
P&P £5.95

A five-piece skincare collection from Decleor including two forms of serum, a cleanser, moisturiser an exfoliator. Keep your skin looking and feeling wonderful with this comprehensive selection.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse 3 in 1 Cleansing Foam (50ml) - this rich, concentrated cream quickly lathers to a mousse-like texture, to deep cleanse and soften the skin leaving it clean and velvety soft
1 x Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Oil Serum (5ml) - this rejuvenating serum works in perfect harmony with the skin to help reduce lines and wrinkles, redefine facial contours and boost cell renewal
1 x Prolagene Lift & Firm Day Cream (50ml) - this anti-ageing moisturiser gives your skin an instant 3D rejuvenation effect by lifting, tightening and smoothing. Key ingredients include L-Proline Complex combined with soy extract, hyaluronic acids and light-reflecting particles
1 x Phytopeel Exfoliating Cream (50ml) - gently absorbs and eliminates impurities, it does not contain exfoliating particles and so is a gentle and natural way to renew your skin
1 x Aromessence Iris Balm (15ml) - this rejuvenating serum works in perfect harmony with the skin to help reduce lines and wrinkles, redefine facial contours and boost cell renewal

How to use: Aroma Cleanse 3 in 1 Cleanser:

Lather a small amount of this mousse with water in the palms of your hands
Massage your face in light circular movements from the neck to the forehead, then rinse thoroughly

Aromessence Iris:

Warm a small amount of oil in the palms of your hands
Inhale the aroma of your deliciously-scented serum
Apply the oil to face and neck in '3' movements
Follow with your targeted moisturiser

Prolagene Lift Day Cream:

Apply to the face with light strokes after your morning cleanse

Phytopeel Exfoliating Cream:

Use once or twice a week, apply a generous layer to the face and neck area
Leave to dry slightly, then exfoliate gently with upward circular movements, while holding the skin
Remove any excess with the tonifying lotion

Aromessence Iris:

Warm a small amount of oil in the palms of your hands
Inhale the aroma of your deliciously-scented serum
Apply the oil to face and neck in '3' movements
Follow with your targeted moisturiser

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227602

loveRocks Crystal Stretch Bracelet
Item Number: 306640
QVC Price £42.00
One Time Only Price £34.96
P&P £3.95

This statement cuff-style bracelet by Loverocks is embedded all-over with round crystals for a sparkling finish. Team with an all-black ensemble for a striking and glamorous look.

Base metal and crystals
Elasticated stretch fit
Circumference: 16cm (6.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.306640

I am tempted by the Decleor 5 Piece Aroma Expert Lift Experience, but it is expensive and I got some Decleor to finish yet.

I was reading through and am just a bit confused, why put two of the same products in this offer :confused:

Both the Aromessence Iris oil and the Aromessence Iris Balm is supposed to do the same, except one is an oil and the other a balm.

I am tempted by the Decleor 5 Piece Aroma Expert Lift Experience, but it is expensive and I got some Decleor to finish yet.

I was reading through and am just a bit confused, why put two of the same products in this offer :confused:

Both the Aromessence Iris oil and the Aromessence Iris Balm is supposed to do the same, except one is an oil and the other a balm.

Iris oil is used in morning and bam at night, they have blurb wrong.

Latest posts

Back