23/04/23 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

23/04/23 One Time Only Prices

Liz Earle 3 Piece Iconic Botanical Cleanse & Polish Set One Time Only Price £46.96 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Cleanse & Polish Rose & Bergamot (250ml) RRP £35 + post
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish with Neroli (200ml) RRP £30 + post
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Relaxing Edition (100ml) RRP £17 + post
Total RRP £82 + post

Skinsense Supersize Firming Neck & Decollete Cream 200ml Duo One TIme Only Price £39.96 + £3.95 post

RRP £72 + post

Total RRP £144 + post

Gatineau Anti Ageing Peeling Gommage 75ml Trio One TIme Only Price £55.96 + £3.95 post

Anti Ageing Peeling Gommage 75ml RRP £50 + post Each

Total RRP £150 + post

• 1 x Cleanse & Polish Rose & Bergamot (250ml) RRP £35 cost £21.73
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish with Neroli (200ml) RRP £30 cost £18.63
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Relaxing Edition (100ml) RRP £17 cost £10.55
  • 4 cloths
Total RRP £82 cost £50.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Skinsense do a fantastic night cream in a duo and its a good price. Its in a pump and you need a small amount to moisturise the skin. keeping it plump and hydrated for many hours.

Skinsense do a fantastic night cream in a duo and its a good price. Its in a pump and you need a small amount to moisturise the skin. keeping it plump and hydrated for many hours.
Erm.......which one? Come ON Boffy! And I'm still waiting for a report on the skin repair rich. Boffy's on a go slow......Tra La Laaaa!:D

Erm.......which one? Come ON Boffy! And I'm still waiting for a report on the skin repair rich. Boffy's on a go slow......Tra La Laaaa!:D
The Liz Earle cream is ok, Its not as Rich as Superskin obviously. I would rather use it later on when the weather is warmer. Worth try though!

Hi Sister Bliss the skin repair Rich is good enough but not as rich and yummy as Superskin. I layer with a toner, essence and facial oil as I do with Superskin. I also really like Skinsense Duo both 50ml each . Very very good. Just a bit under Superskin but its £43.00 atm for a duo. It is sometime a bit less.

The Liz Earle cream is ok, Its not as Rich as Superskin obviously. I would rather use it later on when the weather is warmer. Worth try though!
My set just arrived.
Tried the Skin Repair… it has sunk in very quickly so I don’t think it will be enough for me. That said, I can use it in the summer over my Ultrasun face cream.
The new Orange Flower body cream is sadly not similar to the old one ☹️there’s a very strong smell of lavender and that lovely fresh fragrance has gone. Still glad I ordered, as LE website has 30% off bodycare and if the cream was nice I would have ordered some… so money saved there!

My set just arrived.
Tried the Skin Repair… it has sunk in very quickly so I don’t think it will be enough for me. That said, I can use it in the summer over my Ultrasun face cream.
The new Orange Flower body cream is sadly not similar to the old one ☹️there’s a very strong smell of lavender and that lovely fresh fragrance has gone. Still glad I ordered, as LE website has 30% off bodycare and if the cream was nice I would have ordered some… so money saved there!
Do you use a serum or oil that will make a difference.I used the rose shower gel it was absolutely gorgeous.Thought it did not smell at first because I used a drop to wash my hands. But in the shower it was fab.Forgot to use the body cream but will tomorrow. I stock up on the ssuperskin sometimes you can get deals on eBay.

Do you use a serum or oil that will make a difference.I used the rose shower gel it was absolutely gorgeous.Thought it did not smell at first because I used a drop to wash my hands. But in the shower it was fab.Forgot to use the body cream but will tomorrow. I stock up on the ssuperskin sometimes you can get deals on eBay.
Yes, I will try it again later with an oil underneath. For the price it was good, and much better value than Elemis….
I use their body wash all the time, it’s lovely stuff.
The LE website has that 75ml size Superskin at 40%off…. It’s in the outlet section

Latest posts

Back