Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jordie_tart

Registered Shopper
i ordered this as the OTO and it arrived today
but the item description on Q says
"Contains:
1 x Hand Lotion (200ml) - with emu oil and kelp
1 x Hand Wash (200ml) - with white water lily and wild rose plant extracts
1 x Foot Oil (100ml) - a unique dry oil, which instantly helps treat and transform very dehydrated, cracked, broken skin and nails giving long lasting nourishment and moisture
1 x Foot File - with 10 replacement file pads"

but i only received 2 replacement file pads .....

anyone actually get the 10 replacement pads ?

- Ive emailed cust services - will see if they offer anything ....

i ordered this as the OTO and it arrived today
but the item description on Q says
"Contains:
1 x Hand Lotion (200ml) - with emu oil and kelp
1 x Hand Wash (200ml) - with white water lily and wild rose plant extracts
1 x Foot Oil (100ml) - a unique dry oil, which instantly helps treat and transform very dehydrated, cracked, broken skin and nails giving long lasting nourishment and moisture
1 x Foot File - with 10 replacement file pads"

but i only received 2 replacement file pads .....

anyone actually get the 10 replacement pads ?

- Ive emailed cust services - will see if they offer anything ....

You've done the right thing in filing a complaint- - not that you're going to file much else without the right number of pads! It's up to QVC and Dabb-face to deliver the goods!

Just looked at video and it seems to show just 2 replacement pads. Website blurb states 2 now too.

Just looked at video and it seems to show just 2 replacement pads. Website blurb states 2 now too.

I phoned about this at lunchtime and the customer services person said sorry and that they would change the description on the website to reflect what I got i.e. One file with 2 pads on and 2 replacement pads. I said but I bought this in good faith i.e. I'd get 10 replacement pads (or at least 10 pads in total) so she said she'd log the complaint and someone will get back to me. Here's hoping.....

I actually phoned before I placed my order as I didn’t want the bother of returning when description wrong. The lady said if it says 10 you will get 10. I said I was still not convinced, she put me on hold and went to check. Yes she said you will get 10 replacement pads.

Yes you’ve guessed it, only two. Such a shower of sh*** outfit!!

Got email from a cust services

I am sorry for this error, I can confirm the item comes with 2 replacement pads not 10, this has now been updated online.

Just to let you know I have sent you 10 replacement foot pads today, please allow 3-5 working days for this to reach your home address. The order number is xxxxxx you have not been charged for this order.

Happy that they’ve fixed this for me .... hope everyone else gets a similar service result

I bought a glass foot file from Savers the other day, along with a lavender, lemon and mint foot cream. It's not something I'd normally consider buying however I'm on a quest to look after myself a little better.

Got email from a cust services

I am sorry for this error, I can confirm the item comes with 2 replacement pads not 10, this has now been updated online.

Just to let you know I have sent you 10 replacement foot pads today, please allow 3-5 working days for this to reach your home address. The order number is xxxxxx you have not been charged for this order.

Happy that they’ve fixed this for me .... hope everyone else gets a similar service result

I’ve had a reply saying they cannot send the missing items as they were never part of the item, they were mentioned in error!!

I bought a glass foot file from Savers the other day, along with a lavender, lemon and mint foot cream. It's not something I'd normally consider buying however I'm on a quest to look after myself a little better.

I swear by the Flexitol range for hands and feet Julius and a little goes a long way. If you have problems with cracked heels this will sort them out and when repaired twice weekly maintenance applications will keep your heels healthy.

I swear by the Flexitol range for hands and feet Julius and a little goes a long way. If you have problems with cracked heels this will sort them out and when repaired twice weekly maintenance applications will keep your heels healthy.

Thanks, Mist, I'll make a note of that. I found the gel heel supports (99p from Savers) totally amazing. I'm so impressed I'm going to buy a pair for every pair of shoes I own. The gel arch supports are good too, however I had issues with them moving around inside my shoe, so I've got to find a way of getting them to stay in place.

Another thing that can be bought from Savers for £1 is this body powder:

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/medipure-medicated-body-powder-200g.html#.W1kyotJKhdg

It's totally talc-free and contains eucalyptus, menthol and aloe. I use it mainly on my feet but also all over the body. Like the H&B tea tree soap this is another "miracle product" that I simply couldn't live without. (I just channelled Jill Franks there for a moment).

Thanks, Mist, I'll make a note of that. I found the gel heel supports (99p from Savers) totally amazing. I'm so impressed I'm going to buy a pair for every pair of shoes I own. The gel arch supports are good too, however I had issues with them moving around inside my shoe, so I've got to find a way of getting them to stay in place.

Another thing that can be bought from Savers for £1 is this body powder:

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/medipure-medicated-body-powder-200g.html#.W1kyotJKhdg

It's totally talc-free and contains eucalyptus, menthol and aloe. I use it mainly on my feet but also all over the body. Like the H&B tea tree soap this is another "miracle product" that I simply couldn't live without. (I just channelled Jill Franks there for a moment).

Double sided glue dots should sort your insoles out, just make sure they are extra strong. It’s the type of glue that new bank cards are stuck to your letter by.

Double sided glue dots should sort your insoles out, just make sure they are extra strong. It’s the type of glue that new bank cards are stuck to your letter by.

That sounds like a good idea. I'll wear gloves while I do it as otherwise I'll probably just end up sticking my fingers together. I'll go to my local hardware shop and get the glue later this week.

Got to love their constant service ��

It's probably QVC's fault. The idiot presenters just open their mouths and blurt out stuff without thinking about what they're saying.

I doubt "Margaret Dabber the emu-stabber" will be impressed.

That sounds like a good idea. I'll wear gloves while I do it as otherwise I'll probably just end up sticking my fingers together. I'll go to my local hardware shop and get the glue later this week.

Independent craft shops, WH Smith’s or Hobbycraft will have them Julius.

Latest posts

Back