29/11/21 - 05/12/21 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

29/11/21 - 05/12/21 Big Deals

Kim & Co Wellness Stretch Velour Dolman Sleeve Blouson Top
M. Asam Vinolift 3 Piece Gifting Collection
Orbitrek X17 Multi Path Trainer
Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel 24cm non-stick Chef’s Pan & 20cm Deep Casserole

To SCW

I think it was yesterday, possibly before, that I saw a VERTICAL extension lead block with NINE mains sockets and SIX USB sockets, 1.8m long cable, and the excess cable wound into the base.

Today I can't find it, and various search terms won't find it. So I expect it sold out.

Do you have any info about this item please?

To SCW

I think it was yesterday, possibly before, that I saw a VERTICAL extension lead block with NINE mains sockets and SIX USB sockets, 1.8m long cable, and the excess cable wound into the base.

Today I can't find it, and various search terms won't find it. So I expect it sold out.

hi Strato. Think it may be 721 695. Safemore. £29.97?

To SCW

• 1 x Vinolift Skin Tightening Cream (50ml) RRP £24 cost £11.69
  • 1 x Vinolift Skin Tightening Eye Balm (30ml) RRP £22.50 cost £10.96
  • 1 x Vinolift Volume Lip Cream (30ml) RRP £17 cost £8.28
Total RRP £63.50 cost £30.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

To SCW

I saw this morning with brand rep Beverley and her mate presenter Pipa checked similar Safemore items and a lot of reviews say they have soon gone faulty and the USB ports stop working.

To SCW

Just coming up next is with Beverley and Craig is another option

Latest posts

Back