7hrs only ALL5EZ on 21/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never buy anything on EZPay so that “exciting” announcement did nothing for me. Free P&P or capped P&P on as many items as you want wouid have been a far better option in the current times,

I guess EZPay just encourages people to buy things. Hopefully they will be able to afford to pay their bills, particularly while the cost of living is still rising. Several on Qurio were besides themselves with excitement so I guess we can expect more videos soon. 😉

I know others won’t agree with me but that’s just my opinion.

I think the reason that I have never opted for EZPay, or credit of any sort, is that it would feel as though the goods weren’t mine when I bought them because I still hadn’t paid for them.

I know that sounds stupid but I would hate to owe money to anyone.

I’m lucky in the fact that I can afford to buy things in one go but, with the way that prices are rocketing, I wouldn’t want to have to worry about the next payment to a shopping channel and the like.

Not so long ago they were making big announcements about easy pays and the presenters were lying saying, ”Oh, I have never seen anything on more than three easy pays before so jump in while you can …”. Not forgetting that “cancel everything and stand by at 9pm for a VERY special announcement which you won’t believe” thing. I fell for it and was all hyped up, only to hear it was going to be 4 easy pays all weekend. (I don’t bear grudges … much!) It seems to be quite frequent now. What next, 6, 7, 8 easy pays?

I think they’ve done 6 easy pays in the past, although I’m probably wrong as I always ignore all their so called “amazing” offers.

I think the reason that I have never opted for EZPay, or credit of any sort, is that it would feel as though the goods weren’t mine when I bought them because I still hadn’t paid for them.

I know that sounds stupid but I would hate to owe money to anyone.

I’m lucky in the fact that I can afford to buy things in one go but, with the way that prices are rocketing, I wouldn’t want to have to worry about the next payment to a shopping channel and the like.
Its putting life into context to be fair. Priorities!

The thing is if QVC do longer than it used to be 4 easy pay, they had to do a credit check on you. It is the law in the UK, I remember being shocked at the sudden appearance of 5 easy pay which seemed to be beauty TSV coming up to Xmas.

I do remember some years back a woman coming onto their Facebook and ranting it was her first time ordering and something electric, and she picked easy pay and got turned down. They didn't give her a full exclamation, just a vague, unfortunately we are unable to offer easy pay to you. She was very unhappy as to why they would not let her have easy pay?

I also remember that, the presenters rabbiting on about no credit checks yet occasionally a customer was declined and raised hell. AFASK it wasn’t that they didn’t DO checks but that under the law they didn’t HAVE to.
It stands to reason the longer the credit terms the higher the price will be (hidden interest) which will also penalise those of us who pay in full, not that I buy much now, a bit of cheap Eek usually although I did buy sandals last month.

Latest posts

Back