A bit sniffy over the size 12!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Just caught the end of the Nuage hour, where a puffa coat with detachable sleeves was being modelled by both Catherine Huntley and BA Imogen. Immy recently started running and lost weight from her size 14.

Chunts was raving about the item, and stated she was a size 12. Immy was wearing the same size and stated she was between a 10 and a 12; 'so an 11 really'.

I did have to chuckle when she added ' So it just shows you Nuage is somewhat oversized'

Ouch !!!!!!

These sleeveless coats are everywhere - the world and his wife are wearing them but I don't think they do anyone any favours tbh. As for the size 12. I'm an average 12 and I'm much smaller than Catherine or Imogen so there are varying degrees of sizes. I'm an 8 in some brands and a 14 in others - depends on the brand.

CC

These sleeveless coats are everywhere - the world and his wife are wearing them but I don't think they do anyone any favours tbh. As for the size 12. I'm an average 12 and I'm much smaller than Catherine or Imogen so there are varying degrees of sizes. I'm an 8 in some brands and a 14 in others - depends on the brand.

CC
Talking of sleeveless coats, check out the Marla Wynne homage to the coatless sleeve item no. 403 424. Would you really pay £100 for that ( although at the moment you can get it for a mere snip, £75, plus exorbitant p&p)

Just caught the end of the Nuage hour, where a puffa coat with detachable sleeves was being modelled by both Catherine Huntley and BA Imogen. Immy recently started running and lost weight from her size 14.

Chunts was raving about the item, and stated she was a size 12. Immy was wearing the same size and stated she was between a 10 and a 12; 'so an 11 really'.

I did have to chuckle when she added ' So it just shows you Nuage is somewhat oversized'

Ouch !!!!!!
Chunts Never mentioned her size around 6 mths ago (unless that was when she wasn't working & doing 'curvy middle aged photos' on social)

When those injections really kick in she'll be all over the 'small' sizes.

CC
Indeed. Q clothes are generally on the larger size.

Latest posts

Back