A rare bargain!!! (Even with £5.95 postage)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Today I decided to have a look at the Q's clearance, I'm not sure why but I was a little bit bored so I just did and I found this for £15.72. Now I've just bought a duvet set for my friend's son's upcoming 5th birthday and it was around the £20 mark. I thought I wish I'd seen this first, but then I thought to myself I'll get it for him for Christmas and put it away until then, then I had another thought - If it turns out to be faulty then I doubt if I'd be able to get my money back so maybe not such a good idea. I decided that I'd put the duvet set away for Christmas and give him this for his birthday in a couple of weeks. It retails at £39.99 everywhere else plus postage of course. Even with a ridiculous £5.95 p&p it's costing me a shadow over £21 which I think is brilliant! I don't normally agree with "heads ups" about things but I'll make an exception here. So if anyone needs a gift for a youngster it maybe worth checking out. The demonstration is a bit cringey but the toy looks fab! Well done Q (for a change)!

Attachments

• 1689699291896.png
    1689699291896.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 167
I do hope that it's not a return and comes in a battered box or that it's obviously been used - only just had that thought. If that turns out to be the case I shall make sure that I claim a refund in full and will argue my case for a returns label. It does seem a little too good to be true for that price, so I'll have to reserve my judgement until it arrives - Fingers crossed!

Today I decided to have a look at the Q's clearance, I'm not sure why but I was a little bit bored so I just did and I found this for £15.72. Now I've just bought a duvet set for my friend's son's upcoming 5th birthday and it was around the £20 mark. I thought I wish I'd seen this first, but then I thought to myself I'll get it for him for Christmas and put it away until then, then I had another thought - If it turns out to be faulty then I doubt if I'd be able to get my money back so maybe not such a good idea. I decided that I'd put the duvet set away for Christmas and give him this for his birthday in a couple of weeks. It retails at £39.99 everywhere else plus postage of course. Even with a ridiculous £5.95 p&p it's costing me a shadow over £21 which I think is brilliant! I don't normally agree with "heads ups" about things but I'll make an exception here. So if anyone needs a gift for a youngster it maybe worth checking out. The demonstration is a bit cringey but the toy looks fab! Well done Q (for a change)!
Might just be a few left so they want to shift them quickly.

I really wish I knew someone who would like this but unfortunately I don’t.
One of my friends daughter has just had a baby boy but obviously he’ll be way to young to get any use out of it for a couple of years at least. Such a shame but even with my (at times) reckless purchases I just can’t justify buying it.

I've ordered one for my 4 year old grandson for Christmas. I shall just have to get it out and play with it to test it now :) Thanks for the heads up merryone x

Link

Hey folks, not only have I already received the parcel - it is in pristine condition and box seals all intact - I'm really chuffed. Hope the kid likes it as much as I do lol! It's still in stock if anybody's interested.

Last edited:
Hey folks, not only have I already received the parcel - it is in pristine condition and box seals all intact - I'm really chuffed. Hope the kid likes it as much as I do lol! It's still in stock if anybody's interested.
Thanks for the feedback - I've now bought one!

Latest posts

Back