Ali Young - Hints, Tips and Previews into New Products and TSV's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
Thought this thread maybe good. I saw some brushes today which alison said are like the top quality branded brushes but much cheaper.

she said she thinks they maybe featured in beauty month for a special price (TSV?) they seem lovely, watch out if you would like new brushes in july!

Pro Silk 12 Piece Make up Brush Set with Case
Introductory Price£31.66
QVC Price£34.75
Item Number432297
Availability
In stock UK P&P£3.95
Overall Rating 4.8 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (4 reviews)
5 stars 3 4 stars 1 3 stars 0 2 stars 0 1 star 0
4 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product:
Apply your make-up like the professionals with this amazing Pro Silk 12-piece brush set from Royal & Lang. These high-quality, full size brushes have soft heads made of natural extra-fine goat hair or sable to distribute your make-up evenly and smoothly. The brushes in the set include powder, blush, angled foundation, concealer, medium eye shader, angled eyeshadow, natural smudger, pointed liner, flat eyeliner, eyebrow and lip. There's also a lash definer brush and comb. All are presented in a smart black brush case.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&params=item^432297,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^221910*223886*223887*223888*225447*225741*226877*226883*432297*691793*,cm_scid^24hr

which alison said are like the top quality branded brushes but much cheaper.

Trouble is these days, if AY said the sun was shining, I'd go outside to check for myself! :(
Wonder if anyone on here has tried these though?

No not TSV would not have them up so early with full details.
Beauty Month is July usually and is now like watching paint dry usually.

The Ulimate Brushes are better quality I would say and no animal hair either. Jayne sells those and really soft and worth the money which is not much.

Oh dear, sounds potentially not something to look forward to then! Pre-Xmas clearout? :(

The Ulimate Brushes are better quality I would say and no animal hair either. Jayne sells those and really soft and worth the money which is not much.

The Ultimate ones do look fab & several people on here (whose opinions I already take note of! lol) seem pretty impressed with them, so I doubt I would go anywhere other than Smashbox or Ultimate for brushes now as they seem to have all eventualities pretty much covered! :)

No not TSV would not have them up so early with full details.

Oh dear, sounds potentially not something to look forward to then! Pre-Xmas clearout? :(

The Ultimate ones do look fab & several people on here (whose opinions I already take note of! lol) seem pretty impressed with them, so I doubt I would go anywhere other than Smashbox or Ultimate for brushes now as they seem to have all eventualities pretty much covered! :)

Donna is right, expensive brushes are dearer for a reason, simply that they are superior quality. Look at artists or anyone who is fortunate enough to be able to paint they pay small fortunes for their brushes.................

Latest posts

Back