alison and the flawless brush debate

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i have the bare escentuals flawless brush and its utter rubbish as it sheds years after buying it in fact alison i dont like the bare escentuals bruShes for the face as they are really scratchy.

the customer is always right if it has poor reviews generally then there must be some truth in it.dont use the reviews to bully the customer and try to make them look small.

oh and the elemis pro collagen and daily moisture range gives me huge postilating red sore boils and that equated to a third of the reviews when you first started the reviews.

keeley and alison constantly say its fine for oily/combination/sensitive skin when maybe its not.
kathy taylor is the only presenter that acknowledged this.

sick of the hard sell! respect the customer and stop using the reviews system to belittle them.

YOU DONT SCARE ME!:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

The only bare Escentuals brush that I can get on with and actually use is a baby kabuki brush I bought from the BE store in Florida. The brushes QVC supply with their foundation are rubbish and I guess they are made "specially" for us.

That store has a tremendous range of starter kits and skincare (think it's calld MD) at very good prices - I always stock up. If only......

I have to say I agree with you re the BE brushes. I had a yukky reaction the the foundation anyway - made worse by the scratchy uncomfortable brush. It really did feel like my skin was on fire after I'd used it. Needless to say it went straight back.

Like Eric's Mum the only BE brush I get on with is the Flawless face brush that I got in the BE shop in the Florida Mall. I have the Handy Kabuki brush which I got from Ebay ( from reputable seller) and it sheds very badly. I am sure if it is from QVC and the sellers spilts the sets up. I wouldn't buy brushes from QVC .

i have the bare escentuals flawless brush and its utter rubbish as it sheds years after buying it in fact alison i dont like the bare escentuals bruShes for the face as they are really scratchy.

the customer is always right if it has poor reviews generally then there must be some truth in it.dont use the reviews to bully the customer and try to make them look small.oh and the elemis pro collagen and daily moisture range gives me huge postilating red sore boils and that equated to a third of the reviews when you first started the reviews.

keeley and alison constantly say its fine for oily/combination/sensitive skin when maybe its not.
kathy taylor is the only presenter that acknowledged this.

sick of the hard sell! respect the customer and stop using the reviews system to belittle them.

YOU DONT SCARE ME!:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

I missed this, what did she say about the reviews?

that she has never had any problems with the flawless brush none of the hairs on hers have ever fallen out. i dont think she should comment like that about the customer reviews as it comes across that the customers views are not relevant.

like wise if customers comment on any product and its not her view then she will rubbish it. not impressed with that side of alison if she does not like our customer reviews she should not work for qvc.:tongue:

Latest posts

Back