Alison Keenan's Diamonique Wedding Necklace & Earrings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, I am sooo glad you said that about Colin's clothes. I didn't want to comment in case I was thought 'picky'. Men seem not to look in the mirror when they get married. The trousers are usually concertinaed on their shoes, and the BIG bugbear is the length of the sleeve, usually ending halfway down the palm of the hand - NO, it has to finish at the wrist with 1/2 inch of shirt cuff showing below. (I worked in a men's outfitters for a short while, so know about this stuff).

Yes, absolutely, but don't you think his friends, or for goodness sake, his soon to be wifey should have had a say - because I do, and assuming like a lot of men his suit was hired - the people in the shop sure made a fool of him, just my 2c worth - they should have known better.

I agree with everyone who finds this flogging of memorabilia tasteless and tacky. It's not the same at all as a royal or major sleb outfit that everyone tries to copy after the event and the copying isn't premeditated, although you'd have to live in cloud cuckoo land to pretend it's not going to happen. The difference is that here we have replicas of a member of staff's wedding jewellery replica being used for profit by her employer so there must have been some negotiation beforehand and I'm surprised at Alison Keenan.

Latest posts

Back