Alison Young you are SO RUDE!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Maybe a curious mood touched AY today, with the following questions to her guests
"Is your hair real?"
"Have your teeth been whitened??"

Hey Miss Young, I have a couple of equally pleasant questions back at you..

Why have you gained 4 stone since you got married?:cheeky:

Why are you wearing shoes and hose that are more suited to a streetwalker in Soho?:cheeky:

Pity she's not as "curious" when it comes to guests like Lulu... :thinking:

I felt really sorry for the Eve Lom guy on the 11pm show. He couldn't get a word in edgeways and he was desperately trying to stay focused on presenting his products whilst she was constantly distracting him.

She commented on his green check shirt and then said with a smile there "might be a reason" she was wearing her polka dot dress. Surely she can't be with foal can she?

I heard her say it and although she did blurt out the question she was saying what lovely teeth the guest had and how lovely and white they were.

She has put on weight since she got married but it could be down to many reasons, possibly the medication she is on.

Nice that you are saying her shoes are more suited to a prostitute.

people should look at themselves first before critising other people, alison is a lovely person in real life, she has got a medical problem thats why her wieght is up and down, as for her being in soho well out of order, the guests love it when on with her,she has said things to lulu,

Maybe a curious mood touched AY today, with the following questions to her guests
"Is your hair real?"
"Have your teeth been whitened??"

Hey Miss Young, I have a couple of equally pleasant questions back at you..

Why have you gained 4 stone since you got married?:cheeky:

Why are you wearing shoes and hose that are more suited to a streetwalker in Soho?:cheeky:

what kind of shoes are shoes that are more suited to a prostitute?

With regard the footwear at QVC of late I think for what I've gathered there's some sort of competition going on.
I heard a bit ago DF mention AY had helped her choose a pair of shoes.
Seems though after AY comments about her being in Emu's that she has joined the very high heel set of JF, CH, DF, followed on at times by DG, CS, PG AND AK.

:mysmilie_503:

There is a close up of the legs and shoes on facebook and they look horrible. Her toes are hanging over the edge:cheeky:

There is a close up of the legs and shoes on facebook and they look horrible. Her toes are hanging over the edge:cheeky:

That isn't one of those fetishists' photos, is it?

I was idly googling one night and found that someone's devoted a whole website to nothing but pictures of QVC presenters' legs and feet.

The accompanying text slavers over fleeting glimpses of Debbie Flint's calves and and drools over Julia Roberts' toenail varnish.

:wonder:

I'm feeling slightly icky ...

That isn't one of those fetishists' photos, is it?

I was idly googling one night and found that someone's devoted a whole website to nothing but pictures of QVC presenters' legs and feet.

The accompanying text slavers over fleeting glimpses of Debbie Flint's calves and and drools over Julia Roberts' toenail varnish.

:wonder:

I'm feeling slightly icky ...

Is that "Herr Flick" from Germany who likes the used ladies slippers? :D

people should look at themselves first before critising other people, alison is a lovely person in real life, she has got a medical problem thats why her wieght is up and down, as for her being in soho well out of order, the guests love it when on with her,she has said things to lulu,

With certain thyroid problems unfortunately weight gain is something that can't be helped. Also as you reach middle age & menopause approaches that too piles the weight on & that in itself can be quite depressing & a constant battle. Some of these things are just nature taking its natural course of aging & I think AY is certainly a vicitm of both.

What she can do something about is that loud mouth & her rude OTT attitude with everyone.

Lets face it no one gets let off ! She may be a lovely person in real life but the way she presents herself on screen does her no favours at all. Do you say that from personal experience of her? The rest of us can only go on what we see ? She comes over as loud, pushy, rude, critical & sarcastic & only has herself to blame for the way she is percieved.

Latest posts

Back