Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She looks more like Lulu in those photos. Make of that what you will.

I actually like the fact that I look the way I'm supposed to for my age, give or take a year or two either way, and not a clone of an idealized 20-years-younger woman. In this day and age, it marks me out as different, which is what so-called fashion stylists try to aim at, and I'm not even spending silly money.

Wear your wrinkles with pride, girls! They tell a story of a life lived.

I was cruising Youtube and came across the Liz Earle channel and her daughter Lillly was on with her talking about her chronic pain and migraine's. She had to give up work and tries everything to reduce her pain. On a side note see Liz has gone down the influencer road and is flogging everything with discount codes for the £££££ by the looks of it.

I was cruising Youtube and came across the Liz Earle channel and her daughter Lillly was on with her talking about her chronic pain and migraine's. She had to give up work and tries everything to reduce her pain. On a side note see Liz has gone down the influencer road and is flogging everything with discount codes for the £££££ by the looks of it.
What is she selling?

What is she selling?
She promotes makeup, skin care, supplements, gadgets you name it she will recommend it. Like them all on Youtube/IG. She has a website lizearlewellbeing.com. It is how they all make money these days isn't it. She is quite easy to watch very calm.

Latest posts

Back