ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its now LIVE

Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Laser Discovery Collection
Item Number: 210084
QVC Price £46.00
Introductory Price £41.98
P&P £4.95

This set contains iquid Laser Cleansing Oil, formulated to balance the skin's natural pH leaving it more supple and refined; Liquid Laser Concentrate to promote a firmer, younger-looking complexion; and Liquid Laser Super Anti-Ageing Balm ideal for mature skin exhibiting signs of stress and fatigue. The perfect introduction to Alpha-H's Liquid Laser line, it'll help you achieve laser-like results, day and night without the recovery time.

Contains:

1 x Liquid Laser Cleansing Oil (50ml) - is designed to brighten dull, dehydrated and lacklustre skin, this high performance make-up remover and moisturising cleansing oil boasts antioxidant rich ferulic acid, skin brightening white mulberry and beautiful hibiscus extracts
1 x Liquid Laser Concentrate (15ml) - a cocktail of energising plant extracts, anti-oxidants, and the latest skin lifting hexapeptide technology, that works to help revive the appearance of ageing skin
1 x Liquid Laser Super Anti-Ageing Balm (20g) - use at night. Assists in supercharging your skin's hydration with luxurious infusion of Vitamin C and the latest peptide technology, helping you wake up to a smoother, firmer and more radiant-looking complexion

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210084

i have done a little comparion to the full sizes as priced on QVC UK:

Liquid Laser Balm full size is 30ml and costs £53
in this kit it is 2/3 of the size, and the 20ml size is an equiv value of £35.3

the LL Cleansing Oil is 100ml as full size and priced at £32.50
and in this kit it is a half size of 50ml, equiv value is £16.25

the LL Serum full size was a special promotion price at £37.56 for 50ml
i think this was a 50ml for 30ml type deal, if memory serves
(but i haven't double checked on AH website to check their pricing ...)
i do love this serum and still have about half left, think i bought it in May
the size in this kit is 15ml, i.e. half 'normal size' and under a third of the special promotion price, with equiv £11.26 value
overall, if i didn't make a booboo with my calcs, the comparative value of this kit is £63.09
when compared to QVC prices

however, Alpha H has a lot of newer stockists in UK now
and i anticipate that they will also be offering them special packages at special prices
for the various crimbo offers coming up, and the 'black friday' disounting frenzy etc

i would love to try the balm specifically
not sure if i need the cleanser and have enough serum left
so a well priced balm at a great price or trial size would be exactly what i'd love Santa to bring :mysmilie_50:

may be worth keeping a list of their stockists and signing up for their offer emails
Bath and Unwind is one of them (but they tend not to discount, but offer extra presents as promotions and loyalty points)
maybe we can add to this list, i think maybe Beauty Bay was another stockist ...

Last edited:
okidoki
feelunique has Alpha H now
they have your Vitamin kit Marina, A, C and E for £47
and they have 20% off at the mo, so nearly a tenner of that
not bad at all
plus free ww delivery plus a free bag of beauty 'must have' goodies worth £50 if you spend £55

the LL Balm is available in full size for £44.80 after discount plus as above
they also have the LL Serum and Cleansing Oil

can't do links from ipad, so please head over there for a rummage if interested
i don't know how long the offer as described is open
but i would hazard a guess that offers are only going to get better for 'black friday'
so i might have a little think and strike then

they have a fantastic offering of brands imho
and also have items at small prices if adding something to up the price to get the goodie bag etc
i think i need some Orofluido, my favourite hair oil (amber scented, nom nom)

Last edited:
Wow, thank you lilith for doing the heavy lifting. You make the discovery kit sound quite a good deal but to my jaundiced eye it still looks like a lot of money for small sizes. I once bought a gatineau try me for about £22 with quite a lot in it. Ah, happy days. Anyway, I'm always in the market for a-h at a good price so will take your tip and check out black friday deals.

Thank you. That has been really helpful. Do I want to spend more on skin care? Using elemis balm and quite liking!

I'm keen to try the balm but shall resist as I have the concentrate and have a lot of cleansers.

good to weigh up options, i agree

i wonder if there will be a Liquid Laser TSV of full sizes next year anyway

QVC will have to work VERY HARD though to even try and compete with the likes of lookfantastic

p.s. you may need to sign up to their email newsletter/offer thingy to get the offer codes

good to weigh up options, i agree

i wonder if there will be a Liquid Laser TSV of full sizes next year anyway

QVC will have to work VERY HARD though to even try and compete with the likes of lookfantastic

p.s. you may need to sign up to their email newsletter/offer thingy to get the offer codes

We can but dream! It would be nice to have an alternative offering.

Beauty Bay started their black friday offers
one of them is Alpha H, 100ml Liquid Gold, 200ml big size Balancing Cleanser
and, wait for it, a scented candle (tehehe, i remember someone on here was worried this was gonna happen :mysmilie_17:)
price is £31.20 and free delivery

Yep, that was me! Good, I hope they offload the candles elsewhere. Actually I just don't want to see a candle in a tsv. Alpha h tsv's are usually very good value and I don't want space wasted on a candle. It's as if they are losing their way.

Latest posts

Back