Andi Peters’s Meats

• Thread starter Deleted member 21838
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He did Celeb Master Chef and gets invited back every year as a judge in one episode. He has a face that just smelt a fart when tasting the food, never has anything nice to say even if the other judges rave about some dishes. Likes to think of himself as a food critic now. Grace Dent has nothing to worry about.
Heavens knows why because he didn’t win when he completed. I guess it just strokes his ego and makes him more unbearable.

I have been vaguely aware of him since he first appeared in the BBC Broom Cupboard (in around 1690) and had no idea his name wasn’t Andy. Probably quite a few would like him returned to a secure broom cupboard and never to come out. I can see him getting very tetchy if you misAndied him.
Does he still spell his name with an 'I' at the end?? What a dick! Has he come out yet?? I'm tired of waiting.

Plays to the camera all the time. What he brings to a food programme is beyond me, apart from shovelling food in his gob. Am only surprised he hasn't been on his knees begging to appear on Strictly !
only a matter of time...

Monaco, a friend who worked for a French cosmetic company, was chosen as best counter manager of the year. So her husband and her got a free, fully paid week in Monaco as the prize. She said yes, loads of ultrarich but loads of normal people who work there and not rich, at all rents and buying food etc very expensive. In the evenings, you can see people going through the waste bins behind food shops and restaurants. You will never see this side of the place on TV or in the magazines.

Watching a documentary on Monaco I was under the impression you had to have permission from Prince Albert to go and live there 😊anyhow even if you just drove through you must have seen some super cars.😊most of the F1 drivers have homes there.
We went to the Cafe de Paris in Monte Carlo and sat outside with a cappuccino. The square was like one big car park Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maserattis all parked outside the Hotel de Paris.
We saw the Cathedral were Princess Grace was buried and the square outside the palace in Monaco but Monte Carlo was more interesting. We walked on part of the Grand Prix circuit.

We went to the Cafe de Paris in Monte Carlo and sat outside with a cappuccino. The square was like one big car park Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maserattis all parked outside the Hotel de Paris.
We saw the Cathedral were Princess Grace was buried and the square outside the palace in Monaco but Monte Carlo was more interesting. We walked on part of the Grand Prix circuit.
Jealous 😊

Latest posts

Back