Apricot Clothing TSV 25/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

New Look had some decent broderie anglaise dresses and shirts. I bought 2 of the shirts, £35 for the two.

Looks like tiered dresses and skirts are all the rage again. I've got one or two from the last time round which was about 20 years ago and they still fit!

CC

Anyone have a picture.?
IMG_0012.jpeg
IMG_0013.jpeg

Apricot Broderie Anglaise Tiered Midi Dress TSV 25/06/24 £35.97 + post

Apricot Broderie Anglaise Tiered Midi Dress
Item Number: 405504
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.97
P&P £3.95

Jump into the gorgeous broderie anglaise trend with this beautiful cotton midi dress from Apricot. The chic, easy-fit design falls in soft tiers and features puff sleeves and a crew neckline with a tassel tie. It's lined through the body for modesty and will exude pure, effortless summer style when teamed with your favourite sandals.

Six colours to choose from - find the perfect shade to fit your style with options like Green and White as well as four summer-ready shades that are currently available only at QVC; Black, Blue, Watermelon and Yellow.

Trending right now - the timeless broderie anglaise (which translates to "English Embroidery", fact fans) detailing is especially popular this season, as are midi length, tiered dresses. Your stylish new summer look is going to be right on point.

Elegant and easy to wear - this stunning summer dress has it all. The lightweight, breathable cotton makes it perfect for coping with hot days at home or on holiday, the lining maintains your modesty without the need for layering, and the relaxed, tiered design will help to frame your figure beautifully, whatever your body type.

• 100% cotton
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Watermelon
  • White
  • Yellow

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 88cm (34.7"), 10: 93cm (36.6"), 12: 98cm (38.6"), 14: 103cm (40.6"), 16: 108cm (42.5"), 18: 113cm (44.5")
  • Length: 8: 114.8cm (45.2"), 10: 115.3cm (45.4"), 12: 115.8cm (45.6"), 14: 116.3cm (45.8"), 16: 116.8cm (46"), 18: 117.3cm (46.2")

All measurements are approximate

Last edited:
I've had a look on the website and with the exception of the black, white and the watermelon colours the dress looks as though it's wearing the model and not the other way round. I know it's a voluminous dress which probably doesn't help but for me it's the colours, they're just too much. Don't get me wrong I do like colour but I think if you're going to wear it then acres of bright block colour is not a good look. My ex husband had a thing about bright colour and he used to wear a lot of polo shirts but they'd be in red, bright blue, yellow etc and if he teamed any of them up with his beloved cobalt blue chinos he looked like a bliddy clown!

Oooooh! I love the yellow one but it looks massive on. Help everyone, I'm a 37 chest so would I buy the 10 or 12? There's so much fabric on the lower half of the dress and I'm quite small at the moment, would it drown me? Going by the chest measurements though I'd need at least the 12?

I've done this before, ordered a 12 and it's huge and I need an 8 or it's tiny and I need a 14 (not Apricot). Or I don't need it at all?

CC

Latest posts

Back