Dyson TSV 06/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson TSV 06/06/24
I wonder when (Or if) they’ll have the brand new (& very expensive) Dyson hair dryer as a TSV. It’s just launched on John Lewis. I think they’ve done the previous versions to death and this have some new features. Whether it’s worth the £399 they’re demanding for it, is debatable (as with all Dyson products) but I’d like to see it.

It's undoubtedly a clever bit of kit but someone at Dyson is overthinking/desperate.

It's a hairdryer. To dry hair. I have the MOST difficult hair on the planet. The only way I can get it looking acceptable is to dry it with very hot air, at speed and from soaking wet. Otherwise it just springs into a Dolly the Sheep knockoff.

Yes, it burns my scalp so I'm careful. Yes, it dries it fast, but for me, it's the only way. It says 'when activated' but how would this dryer cope with someone who wants to overrule all that tech? It would be a waste of money if you didn't activate the super-duper system. It apparently gets cooler as it gets closer to the scalp. Useless for me as I'd end up with Dolly roots and straight hair. Not attractive.

Latest posts

Back