Dyson TSV 06/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson TSV 06/06/24
I wonder when (Or if) they’ll have the brand new (& very expensive) Dyson hair dryer as a TSV. It’s just launched on John Lewis. I think they’ve done the previous versions to death and this have some new features. Whether it’s worth the £399 they’re demanding for it, is debatable (as with all Dyson products) but I’d like to see it.

It's undoubtedly a clever bit of kit but someone at Dyson is overthinking/desperate.

It's a hairdryer. To dry hair. I have the MOST difficult hair on the planet. The only way I can get it looking acceptable is to dry it with very hot air, at speed and from soaking wet. Otherwise it just springs into a Dolly the Sheep knockoff.

Yes, it burns my scalp so I'm careful. Yes, it dries it fast, but for me, it's the only way. It says 'when activated' but how would this dryer cope with someone who wants to overrule all that tech? It would be a waste of money if you didn't activate the super-duper system. It apparently gets cooler as it gets closer to the scalp. Useless for me as I'd end up with Dolly roots and straight hair. Not attractive.

Attachments

• Dyson TSV 1.png
    Dyson TSV 1.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Dyson TSV 2.png
    Dyson TSV 2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Dyson TSV 3.png
    Dyson TSV 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Dyson TSV 4.png
    Dyson TSV 4.png
    497.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Dyson TSV 5.png
    Dyson TSV 5.png
    441 KB · Views: 0
It’ll also probably be an expensive TSV so I’ll stick to the fan I’ve already got. It cools the room down quickly so does the job for me.

Dyson Cool Tower Fan AM07
Item Number: 809165
QVC Price £349.96
Todays Special Value Price £199.96
P&P £0.00

The Dyson Cool Tower Fan AM07 generates smooth, powerful airflow for personal cooling, ideal for the warmer months when you want to keep the heat at bay. It features Air Multiplier Technology to draw in surrounding air, as well as a Helmholtz Cavity designed to capture and dissipate noise from the motor for a quieter experience. Forget about the noise or eye-sore of fast-spinning blades and stay cool the serene way with this innovative Dyson tower fan.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the Dyson Cool Tower Fan AM07 directly from Dyson.co.uk you’d pay £349.99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £199.96, with P&P included, you’re saving £150.03.

Quiet but powerful - the Helmholtz Cavity feature is designed to isolate noise from the motor, which has been calibrated to run slower whilst maintaining powerful airflow. An eccentrically aligned loop further reduces noise by channelling airflow more efficiently. A sleep timer also means the fan can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals, for ease of use throughout the night.

Air Multiplier Technology - another clever design by Dyson, this technology allows air to be accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high velocity airflow - with no need for blades.

Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

• Sleep timer settings programmed to turn off after pre-set intervals - range from 15 minutes to 9 hours
  • Remote control provides 10 precise airflow settings - curved and magnetised to store neatly on top of your tower fan
  • Easy to clean - no awkward grilles or blades
  • GTIN: 12345677890123
  • GTIN: 5025155018187

What's in the box?

• 1 x Dyson Cool Tower Fan AM07
  • 1 x remote control
  • power supply

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

• Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
  • By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
  • By post- complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

Latest posts

Back