Gatineau TSV 09/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau TSV 09/06/24

75ml Age benefit Moisturiser RRP £144.96 + post (FROM QVC)
15ml Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum RRP £105 + post (FROM QVC)
30ml Age Benefit Hyper Pigmentation Repair Serum RRP £69 + post (FROM GATINEAU DIRECT)
150ml Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance Cleanser RRP £36 + post (FROM GATINEAU DIRECT)

Total RRP £354.96 + post

Attachments

• gatineau.jpg
    gatineau.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
The 75ml Age Benefit moisturiser was in the last Gatineau TSV I bought, and I've only just started using it. I still have the serum from the same TSV in my stash so on this occasions, it's a no from me.

Still using the cleanser from my last kit with this in.
So a no from me.

I don’t think I need a hyper pigmentation serum, unless it is brilliant on all skin, and I don’t want a cleanser either. I do like the AB range if at a sensible price though. But I don’t expect this will be!😂

Gatineau TSV 09/06/24

75ml Age benefit Moisturiser RRP £144.96 + post (FROM QVC)
15ml Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum RRP £75 + post (FROM QVC)
30ml Age Benefit Hyper Pigmentation Repair Serum RRP £69 + post (FROM GATINEAU DIRECT)
150ml Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance Cleanser RRP £36 + post (FROM GATINEAU DIRECT)

Total RRP £324.96 + post
Corrected the prices
The 15ml eye serum is supposed to be worth £105 🤣🤣🤣 Andrew Bagley must be laughing all the way to the bank. 😂
no thats the 30ml so ive corrected the details

Gatineau Age Benefit Even Skin Tone 4 Piece Collection
QVC Price £165.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.90
P&P £0.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

The Age Benefit Even Skin Tone Collection from Gatineau offers a complete skincare routine, with favourites from one of the brand's most-loved collections and an exciting addition. The new Age Benefit Repair Serum will be a welcome addition to your beauty bag, designed to help minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone and encourage radiance. Complemented by a supersize Age Benefit Regenerating Cream, Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance Cleanser and Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum, you'll have every skincare step covered.
*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £324.96 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £79.90, with P&P included, you’re saving £245.06.
Brand-new serum - we're pleased to introduce the Age Benefit Repair Serum. This fresh face to Gatineau's lauded collection is formulated to help minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone and encourage radiance, whilst also working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Too good not to supersize! This set also features a supersize version of the much-loved Age Benefit Regenerating Cream, so you can stay stocked up on this skincare favourite for longer. Not tried it before? You're in for a treat! This luscious cream is designed to help reduce the key signs of ageing on the skin and promotes a brighter, smoother-looking complexion.
Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even-looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.
Stay stocked up - keep your Gatineau skincare routine going by selecting our Save & Subscribe option. You'll receive one more delivery of this four-piece collection, in 60 days, at today's same great price!
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Age Benefit Repair Serum (30ml) - a power packed serum designed to even out skin tone, target fine lines and wrinkles, and promote a brighter-looking complexion
  • 1 x Age Benefit Regenerating Cream (supersize; 75ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry-skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
  • 1 x Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance Cleanser (150ml) - this triple-action formula works to cleanse, tone, and micro-exfoliate your skin while working to remove all traces of dirt, make-up, and impurities. The result? Skin that feels hydrated and cleansed, and looks radiant. Contains fruit AHAs, phyto collagen, opunitia ficus-indica (derived from prickly pear cactus), hyaluronic acid and squalane
  • 1 x Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum (15ml) - a targeted serum designed to be applied to the delicate skin around your eyes, which works to promote firmness and help minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone

The DM are running an article on the Collagene Expert Hydra Essence with a 25% off code from Gatineau's site. It's still cheaper on Q with a duo (on AO, w/c 17/06) for £45.00 pluse £3.95 P&P. I'm thinking of giving this a try as the positive reviews. Anyone tried it?

if you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £324.96

75ml Age benefit Moisturiser RRP £144.96 (FROM QVC) cost £35.64
15ml Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum RRP £75 (FROM QVC) cost £18.44
30ml Age Benefit Hyper Pigmentation Repair Serum RRP £69 (FROM GATINEAU DIRECT) cost £16.97
150ml Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance Cleanser RRP £36 (FROM GATINEAU DIRECT) cost £8.85

Total RRP £324.96 cost £79.90
Thanks SCW for prices.

The DM are running an article on the Collagene Expert Hydra Essence with a 25% off code from Gatineau's site. It's still cheaper on Q with a duo (on AO, w/c 17/06) for £45.00 pluse £3.95 P&P. I'm thinking of giving this a try as the positive reviews. Anyone tried it?
I've got this, having bought a set with it in it. It does feel nice on the skin, but if you put too much on it feels tacky. I haven't noticed any improvement to my skin though but still religiously use it most days lol. I like to use it, wait for it to dry and then use Hydra Aura Water cream on top.

I think I actually prefer the Hydra Aura Water cream, which is really cooling and refreshing.

I've got this, having bought a set with it in it. It does feel nice on the skin, but if you put too much on it feels tacky. I haven't noticed any improvement to my skin though but still religiously use it most days lol. I like to use it, wait for it to dry and then use Hydra Aura Water cream on top.

I think I actually prefer the Hydra Aura Water cream, which is really cooling and refreshing.
I absolutely agree. I got it in a set too and then bought another TSV which had the larger size in it. It does feel very nice on the skin first thing, but I also haven’t really noticed any vast improvement either! My skin feels quite good at the moment but I don’t think it does anything for lines and wrinkles. I wouldn’t pay full price but if it came with a set I would happily get it again.

I think I'll leave it based on the feedback (y) I don't like the idea of it feeling tacky on the skin and if there's no wow factor... I've got enough stages with cleansing, toner, serum, moisturiser without the need to add another one.

I too saw this ad and did a little research! Keen to hear any reviews
I’ve used it too! It’s basically a hydrating water. Purported to contain Vitamins and ceramides, but they must be at very low levels as I saw no discernible results. And I didn’t like the fragrance, but I have that problem with all the G products I’ve tried. The worst offender is the lip treatment which smells/tastes like SOAP 😱 Why on earth would you put fragrance in a lip product??? 🙈

I bought a tsv from Gatineau a few months back and I’ve not been that impressed, I thought I’d give the brand another try as it had been a couple years since my last purchase. I’m sure it is the cause of my spots, I seem to react to brand more and more. I definitely won’t buy this brand ever again

Gatineau Age Benefit Even Skin Tone 4 Piece Collection
QVC Price £165.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.90
P&P £0.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

The Age Benefit Even Skin Tone Collection from Gatineau offers a complete skincare routine, with favourites from one of the brand's most-loved collections and an exciting addition. The new Age Benefit Repair Serum will be a welcome addition to your beauty bag, designed to help minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone and encourage radiance. Complemented by a supersize Age Benefit Regenerating Cream, Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance Cleanser and Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum, you'll have every skincare step covered.
*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £324.96 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £79.90, with P&P included, you’re saving £245.06.
Brand-new serum - we're pleased to introduce the Age Benefit Repair Serum. This fresh face to Gatineau's lauded collection is formulated to help minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone and encourage radiance, whilst also working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Too good not to supersize! This set also features a supersize version of the much-loved Age Benefit Regenerating Cream, so you can stay stocked up on this skincare favourite for longer. Not tried it before? You're in for a treat! This luscious cream is designed to help reduce the key signs of ageing on the skin and promotes a brighter, smoother-looking complexion.
Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even-looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.
Stay stocked up - keep your Gatineau skincare routine going by selecting our Save & Subscribe option. You'll receive one more delivery of this four-piece collection, in 60 days, at today's same great price!
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Age Benefit Repair Serum (30ml) - a power packed serum designed to even out skin tone, target fine lines and wrinkles, and promote a brighter-looking complexion
  • 1 x Age Benefit Regenerating Cream (supersize; 75ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry-skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
  • 1 x Collagene Expert Phyto Radiance Cleanser (150ml) - this triple-action formula works to cleanse, tone, and micro-exfoliate your skin while working to remove all traces of dirt, make-up, and impurities. The result? Skin that feels hydrated and cleansed, and looks radiant. Contains fruit AHAs, phyto collagen, opunitia ficus-indica (derived from prickly pear cactus), hyaluronic acid and squalane
  • 1 x Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum (15ml) - a targeted serum designed to be applied to the delicate skin around your eyes, which works to promote firmness and help minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
Will the Auto del be free postage as well?

Latest posts

Back