Tili TSV 01/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili 6 Piece Complete Skincare Collection
Item Number 250577
TSV Price £59.97
P&P £3.95

It's time for a routine revamp! From first cleanse to the finishing touches, transform your whole skincare ritual with Tili's Six-piece Skincare Collection, filled with full and supersized, skin-loving formulas. Complete with iconic Alpha-H Liquid Gold, Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask, Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil, and much more from world-renowned beauty brands, this all-inclusive collection will take your daily regimen to the next level. Bring out the beauty of your skin with a little help from Tili!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Tili collection individually, directly from vendors' websites plus QVCUK.com, you'd pay £302.99. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.97, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £243.02.

Subscription-free - this Skincare Collection is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won't be tied into any future boxes.

The Tili Six-piece Skincare Collection contains:
1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Retinol Eye Cream (15ml) - introduce the power of retinol into your beauty ritual with this lightweight concentrate that works to promote a radiant, soft and youthful appearance to the delicate skin around your eyes. With a triple-action roller ball applicator, your skin will get a little massage as you apply
1 x Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gelee Cleanser (150ml) - say goodbye to dull, tired-looking skin with this brightening daily cleanser that leaves skin looking radiant and smooth. It helps remove dirt and impurities, while gently exfoliating, giving your complexion a wonderful glow. Wake up your skin and wake up your routine!
1 x Alpha-H Liquid Gold (100ml) - there are days when we all need a bit of an energy boost, and the same applies to your skin! Give your complexion a much-needed boost with this powerful revitalising lotion that helps dull, tired and more mature skin appear brighter, more toned and radiant, while working to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Supersize Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask (100ml) - bigger is always better and you can really stock up with this supersize mask! This cooling formula works to gently exfoliate your skin while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, leaving your complexion feeling smoother and looking more radiant. Go on, relax, smooth it on and treat yourself to some 'me' time
1 x Yensa Pink Lotus Peptide Renewal Face Cream (50ml) - bring back your gorgeous glow with this ultra-hydrating formula, designed to help brighten the look of your complexion while working to visibly firm your skin. Suitable for day and night use, it's enriched with pink lotus, peony, rose, Korean black raspberry and pomegranate
1 x Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil (15ml) - designed to work its magic while you sleep, this next-generation retinol oil is formulated to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, uneven skin tone and pores, all while working to leave your skin looking plumped, luminous and more toned. Infused with blue tansy, German chamomile and cape chamomile essential oils, plus avocado seed oil and chia seed oil
1 x large Tili cosmetics bag - keep all your beauty goodies stored away safely in this gorgeous pink cosmetics bag. Its large size makes it ideal for taking away on holiday and it's so easy to keep clean with its smooth silicone finish

1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Retinol Eye Cream (15ml) RRP £26 + post
1 x Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gelee Cleanser (150ml) RRP £30 + post
1 x Alpha-H Liquid Gold (100ml) RRP £42.99 + post
1 x Supersize Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask (100ml) RRP £116 + post
1 x Yensa Pink Lotus Peptide Renewal Face Cream (50ml) RRP £37.92 + post
1 x Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil (15ml) RRP £45 + post
1 x large Tili cosmetics bag

Total RRP £297.91 + post

Disappointed. I was looking forward to this TSV, as l do like the tili skincare boxes, but as Donna says, too much retinol and resurfacing, which is best used during the winter months. I’ve noticed of late, a lot of the skincare on QVC ( toners , masks, and cleansers) are exfoliating. I’d have no skin left if I used all that. There was a large Judith Williams retinol cream in the previous tili box, which I’ve put aside for the Autumn, but enough is enough, I don’t want any more.

If you were to buy the items in this Tili collection individually, directly from vendors' websites plus QVCUK.com, you'd pay £302.99

Skinsense Anti-Ageing Retinol Eye Cream 15ml £26 direct cost £5.21
Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gelee Cleanser 150ml (£30 direct) £35 at Q cost £7.01
Alpha-H Liquid Gold 100ml £42.99 cost £8.61
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask 100ml £105 at Q cost £21.03
Yensa Pink Lotus Peptide Renewal Face Cream 50ml £37.92 at Q cost £7.60
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil 15ml £42 (on offer currently at Q for £36) cost £8.41
large Tili cosmetics bag £10.50 at Q for a similar silicone bag, although Debbie said it was a bonus? cost £2.10

Total £299.41, cannot get to £302.99 cost £59.97.
Sorry for the late post, couldn’t get it to balance, so the cost of each item might be slightly out.
Now sold out, so figures for those of you that managed to get it.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices given.

She (Cleever) still manages to pop up in the hour (midnight)! Does that woman have no home to go to? I'm sick of seeing her on Q. and her ridiculous claims.
its summer so ultrasun will be on a lot as it has a lot shorter season & they have to get as much as they would in that time as they would the rest of the year if it was an all year round item

Of course, you're right about the Ultrasun, but she was actually flogging something else and not suncare. Still bores me rigid though! Thanks, SCW.

Latest posts

Back