Are they deliberately trying to mislead me?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I don't watch Q any more, but look at the "todays shows" list online to see if there's anything to interest me.

Today at 3am to 4am they had "Hi tech toys and electronics" so I clicked on this, being gadget mad.

What did I find?

10 women's clothing items.

And this sort of thing has happened a few times recently, what a dreadful website.

They just seem to repeat the launch show over & over again all through the night till 7am. So it's just whatever brand is featured as the TSV no matter what the TV guide says.

Through the night QVC repeats the TSV hour until 9am. Like you, I noticed that the guide had other shows this week but it looks as though that is wrong. QVC obviously decided there were too few viewers in the wee small hours to put on other shows. I wonder how many people work at the call centre in Liverpool on night shifts to take orders?

Perish the thought that anything on the website about upcoming hours should be clear and unambiguous. But they are not the only ones - Gemporia do the same, have upcoming hours shown on their daily programme list which morph into a different hour completely, and in the past they were renown for beginning some shows early and others very late - sometimes up to half an hour late! On one never-to-be-forgotten occasion, they had been advertising a certain hour for a week or more, and then, with no advance notice, brought it forward an hour on the day!! Needless to say there were some very unhappy viewers out there who took to the website to complain. These channels live in cloud cuckoo land.

I don't watch Q any more, but look at the "todays shows" list online to see if there's anything to interest me.

Today at 3am to 4am they had "Hi tech toys and electronics" so I clicked on this, being gadget mad.

What did I find?

And this sort of thing has happened a few times recently, what a dreadful website.

What did I find?

Just think of the money you saved

Was there really nothing that suited?

:mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back