Australian Bodycare TSV 28/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m in Spain ‘cause my flight back to the UK keeps getting cancelled. Weather is now hot. I am using clothes washing soap! No problems at all. A friend said that when we sweat, not only salt, but also fat which lubricates the skin. I had noticed that my skin no longer needed body cream which it does need normally due to a thyroid condition.

Home and Bargain do two packs of tea tree facial wipes for £1 (two packs of 25 wipes) I only use them to wipe my hands and things down while out and about, they are actually wet and smell nice, brilliant value at only 50p a pack.

This isn’t “special value” when a few weeks ago they had three one litres for £60, now conveniently gone up to £70, seems throw in a three quid pack of wipes and then it’s “value”
Aw sorry Letz, it’s true though isnt it, they always work out at about £20 each, Jilly keeps directing people to the £34 single bottle but not mentioning the three for £70 (was £60 a few weeks back) working out about £23 a bottle even with the higher price tag so no, no special value here. I remember when an ABC TSV was about £40 for three litres and it wasn’t that long ago. You’re right about money going down the plug hole too, I understand why you’re not getting it and don’t blame you but if you love it treat yourself, we’re only here once hey. ❤ xx
Seems expensive for a TSV.... the wipes are useless. I really liked the skin wash but for this price I will have to pass. There are better Australian tea tree products out there, especially for this price!
Thanks you lot.....👏
I’m OUT 👍

Ordered mine the whole family loves it and it lasts for bliddy ages. It's a good price compared to other websites for the body wash alone, but each to their own if you don't think it's a good deal don't buy. OH asked me to buy it and he is paying so result.

I tried it a couple of years ago, it nearly took my skin off 😲.........slight exaggeration yes, but it dried my skin out to the point of being very red and sore. This was after just a few uses, and took weeks to feel better.
Of course I returned it, and cringe every time I see it on Q.

Ordered mine the whole family loves it and it lasts for bliddy ages. It's a good price compared to other websites for the body wash alone, but each to their own if you don't think it's a good deal don't buy. OH asked me to buy it and he is paying so result.
You can never turn down the offer of a hubby paying :LOL:
You’ll know if you don’t take them up it always gives them the excuse of well I did offer but you said no ;):LOL:

not getting this have some about 1/2 a litre left and oodles of bath washes and creams
Yes me too, I am the only one that uses it in my household so 1litre lasts me a long time, and I have lots of body washes to use up before I will need to buy anymore, when I moved in with my partner a few months back I had to store some of my toiletries in the shed as I had too much stuff to keep in the house! I always enjoy a rummage through it when I have used something up,

If anybody wanted the eucalyptus option which has now sold out then I can honestly recommend the eucalyptus bodywash below. It`s cruelty free, suitable for vegans and has a nice tingly feeling to it. Don`t knock it til you`ve tried the brand just because its cheap. I did a large order several weeks ago with them which came to around £24 and got lots for my money and have been satisfied with everything I`ve used so far. There`s 25% off everything and its free delivery on orders over £20 or just £1.95 delivery for orders under £20.

Latest posts

Back