Bargain Hunter EZY Squeeze Set of 3 Travel Bottles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done. I saw these earlier and thought the same as you. I checked Amazon where they were more expensive and quickly checked ebay but didn't find and so ordered them. Should have trusted my instinct and looked a bit harder.

My order says 'in process' does that me it is too late to cancel?

I do think they will be useful though.

You probably ordered 15 mins ago? call CS and ask them to cancel insist it was 10-15 mins since you ordered.

Or did you mean amazon? they have a button on your order to cancel just be quick, good luck.
I think that amazon have an online chat, in any case they should be able to help.

I ordered on qvc but it was a couple of hours ago. I spotted it when browsing, they had prerecorded it.

I think these were in the Lakeland sale - I was tempted but the reviews were poor. Test them thoroughly before you rely on them in your suitcase, if they leak ask for a label and your p&p back. As they say it's risk-free shopping!

I purchased these out of Lakeland years ago but for some reason I've never used them (they are quite large so I didn't feel I was saving any weight/size)
However I did buy smaller ones from Superdrug (they come in a variety of sizes) and have used them for a few years.
IKEA also do packs of square shaped bottles and they are very good.
When I pack I wrap all tubes and bottles in cling film and then put them in batches into freezer bags to disperse around the suitcases and so far I haven't had any accidents.

Thoughout the year I save any very small containers and clean them out and decant things where you only use a tiny smidgen of so you don't have to take a whole pot/tube and then I just chuck it away. It is surprising how much weight this saves.

Takes a bit of time but if I can take an extra pair iof shoes (terrible feet) I consider it time well spent

Thoughout the year I save any very small containers and clean them out and decant things where you only use a tiny smidgen of so you don't have to take a whole pot/tube and then I just chuck it away. It is surprising how much weight this saves.

Takes a bit of time but if I can take an extra pair iof shoes (terrible feet) I consider it time well spent

I do this too :) and now have loads of empties. I also buy separate bottle pumps and then use them with body lotions, shampoos oils etc.
I'm so spoiled now that I won't use lotion without a pump if I can get away with it and currently struggling with my Ultrasun resent TSV as everything came it tubs (except the face spf) and I really like them but would rather have a pump especially the sizes in the TSV were huge. And I love pump tubs that most people seem to hate (think Alpha H).

Although I buy the plastic travel sprays and pumps that you get in Boots and Sainsburys I think they are very expensive and not very good quality. The past 2 years I got them from Poundland where you got a pack of assorted ones for a pound. They where much much better (although if I remember correctly the tubs weren't so good) and I was able to use the bottles with solid tops and then take the pump part separately to use whilst there. I must go in next week to see if they have any for this year.

I`ve bought a couple of sets of travel bottles from both Home Bargains and Bodycare, neither set were expensive and the bottles and pumps in them were fine but the jars were rubbish.

These silicone bottles are good for some products, but be aware that serums and anything containing oil will affect the structure of the silicone, and they will leak.

The sucker on these bottles sold them to me. As I've been in a couple of posh hotels lately that had no where to put your shampoo etc in the shower. They have sleek minimalist showers with their own products on the wall in pumps but if you take in your own you need to keep bending down and picking off the floor, not so good. Thought these would be worth a try as they would stick to the shower screen or tiles.

I wonder why they didn't demonstrate the suction or decanting a product into the bottle or how it comes out etc.

Recent,y bought some pumps ones in superdrug to decant a cocktail of Sbc gels into. Perfect and were cheap too.

Same here, no need to buy travel bottles if you save small empties.

A lot of the bottles you buy in Boots etc are far too hard to be of much use. It's like getting ketchup out of a bottle. They need to be squeezable to some degree.

The pots you buy are pretty useless which is why I save any that are reuseable

Latest posts

Back