Beauty Day One Time Only Prices 28/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIOD 3 Piece Targeted Treatment Collection
Item Number: 227001
QVC Price £67.00
One Time Only Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

The three-piece Targeted Treatment Collection from NIOD comprises Flavanone Mud, Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate and Neck Elasticity Catalyst. Treat your complexion from eyes to neck and everywhere in between with this specially targeted collection from the skin experts at NIOD.
Contains:

1 x NIOD Flavanone Mud (50ml) - an innovative mask that helps to de-congest skin, absorbing all the skin's surface impurities, to reveal a radiant, cleansed complexion
1 x NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate (15ml) - formulated to target all aspects of under-eye and above-eye ageing, including dynamic lines, static lines, fine superficial under-eye lines, loss of elasticity, dark circles, puffiness and textural unevenness in one treatment
1 x NIOD Neck Elasticity Catalyst (50ml) - helps to increase and aims to strengthen elasticity proteins and elastic fibres in the neck and jowls, areas prone to sagging with age

How to apply:
Flavanone Mud:

Use once a week
Apply a thin layer of Flavanone Mud to entire, cleansed dry face, avoiding the lower and upper eyelids
Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water
There will be a stinging sensation which increases for a few minutes after the product is rinsed off
Tip: an accelerated method of use would be to use the mud once per day for the first five days followed by weekly applications

Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate:

Apply to the eye area, including upper eyelids, both morning and night
Positive visible results starting within three days and improving into eight weeks

Neck Elasticity Catalyst:

If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply to the neck and lower face areas in the morning and evening after cleaning and applying Copper Amino Isolate Serum and Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
If used as part of another skincare regimen, apply after serums but before any heavier creams
Massage thoroughly for 10 - 20 seconds onto the neck and lower face areas after each application

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227001

Laura Geller 4 Piece Complexion Cosmetics Collection
Item Number: 218651
QVC Price £46.50
One Time Only Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

A four-piece collection for the face, including Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation and a brush to apply with, Balance-n-Brighten, and Real Deal Concealer. Achieve a flawless-looking complexion with these wonderful base products from Laura Geller.

Contains:

1 x Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation (30ml) - blended with skin-loving, moisturising ingredients, this foundation delivers weightless, creamy colour correction with a natural skin finish
1 x Balance-n-Brighten (9g) - this oil-free, silky foundation was created from a liquid before being baked into a powder finish
1 x Real Deal Concealer (20g) - improve the appearance of dark undereye circles, spots and other blemishes
1 x Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation Brush

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218651

Molton Brown Uplifting 3 Piece Body Wash Collection
Item Number: 216388
QVC Price £33.00
One Time Only Price £27.96
P&P £4.95

A three-piece body wash collection of beautiful summer fragrances, collated to refresh and uplift. Enjoy the luxurious fragrances of Eucalyptus, Templetree and Arctic Birch with this gorgeous set from Molton Brown.
Contains:

1 x Eucalyptus Body Wash (300ml) - a refreshing wash with eucalyptus top notes with mint and cedarwood
1 x Templetree Body Wash (300ml) - a moisturising gel with algae and templetree flower extracts and scents of rose and jasmine
1 x Rejuvenating Arctic Birch Body Wash (300ml) - a luxurious fragrance and QVC customer favourite

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216388

Flora Mare 2 Piece Perfect Skin Collection
Item Number: 221846
QVC Price £31.00
One Time Only Price £25.50
P&P £3.95

This two-piece Perfect Skin collection from Flora Mare features the Deep Ocean Therapy Elixir and The Tinted - a rich tinted moisturiser. Support and revitalise your skin, as well as helping to cover your fine lines and wrinkles with this luxurious skincare set.

Contains:

1 x Deep Ocean Therapy Elixir (100ml) - this special elixir helps your complexion to look plumper, and more youthful
1 x The Tinted (75ml) - a light and creamy texture; with Platinum-Mare-Complex, vitamin E, jojoba oil and aster maritima to help protect the skin and work against the signs of premature skin aging whilst providing smooth coverage

How to use:
Deep Ocean Therapy Elixir:

Apply this serum in the morning and evening to your cleansed face and neck

The Tinted:

Gently apply to your cleansed face or after a serum and spread evenly

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221846

IT Cosmetics Sunshine in a Compact with Brush
Item Number: 227479
QVC Price £34.50
One Time Only Price £28.98
P&P £3.95

This Sunshine in a Compact Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer from It Cosmetics delivers an anti-ageing glow without settling into lines and wrinkles. Create a youthful-looking radiance while reducing the appearance of imperfections with this universal matter shade for all skin tones and types.
Contains:

1 x Sunshine in a Compact Vitality Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer (16.2g)
1 x Mega Fat Fan Brush

How to apply:

Swirl your brush into the compact and sweep onto skin where the sun naturally kisses your face, including your forehead, bridge of your nose and cheekbones
Use on your face, body, bare skin or over make-up for an instantly flawless, youthful-looking glow

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227479

Gale Hayman 6 Piece L.A. Lipstick Collection with Case
Item Number: 218631
QVC Price £48.00
One Time Only Price £39.99
P&P £3.95

A collection of six L.A. Lipsticks from Gale Hayman in shads of Pink, Gold and Red, plus a lip penciul and Lip Lift, all presented in an black quilted case. Revamp your looks day and night, with this fantastic collection from Gale Hayman.

Contains:

1 x Color Lock Lip Pencil (1.1g) - helps to create definition and lock in your lip colour
1 x Lip Lift XL (3.4g) - designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines around the lips. Contains Vitamin E, aloe, sunscreen and collagen
1 x 14K Gold Lipstick (3.4g) - a rose pink with a golden sheen
1 x Chic Pink Lipstick (3.4g)
1 x Hollywood Glam Lipstick (3.4g)
1 x Classic Red Lipstick (3.4g)
1 x black quilted case

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218631

Does anyone here use Gale Hayman? Does anyone anywhere use it? It's one of those brands that I think folk try as they wade through the Q beauty department in search of their perfect brand or brands. But I can't remember anyone waxing lyrical about it. Maybe there are a few Lip Lift devotees but it seems such a dated range and the colour cosmetics just look like a cheap high street range. I ordered a TSV once but sent it back as the only thing I quite liked was the 473ml total facial cleanser which I later bought from DirectCosmetics for less than a tenner. The lovely John Gustavsson is wasted on this brand imho!

Plenty of brands have come and gone so why does QVC stock it? Huge mark up? Did our Gale get the contract written and signed in Alison Young's blood. Maybe she had a copy of the head buyers' sex tape or locked the whole beauty buying department in a small room and pumped Giorgio Beverley Hills in until they relented and agreed to a 50 year contract?

OPI 3 Piece Discovery Envy Collection & Bag
Item Number: 217123
QVC Price £27.50
One Time Only Price £22.32
P&P £3.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £11.16

This lovely collection is perfect for someone who really likes to look after their nails, it includes the fantastic Nail Envy in the shade Hawaiian Orchid, plus Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Oil, a pack of polish removing Nail Wipes, and a black make-up bag to store all of your nail goodies in. Take your manicure to the next level with this OPI set.

Contains:

1 x Hawaiian Orchid Nail Envy (15ml) - helps to promote longer and stronger nails, and features a pretty pink tint
1 x Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Oil (15ml) - contains nutritive avocado oil rich in proteins, vitamins, and phospholipids
1 x OPI Nail Wipes (pack of 10 wipes) - 100% lint-free wipes remove nail lacquer and gel residue
1 x black patent bag

Delivered to UK mainland only
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.217123

Does anyone here use Gale Hayman? Does anyone anywhere use it? It's one of those brands that I think folk try as they wade through the Q beauty department in search of their perfect brand or brands. But I can't remember anyone waxing lyrical about it. Maybe there are a few Lip Lift devotees but it seems such a dated range and the colour cosmetics just look like a cheap high street range. I ordered a TSV once but sent it back as the only thing I quite liked was the 473ml total facial cleanser which I later bought from DirectCosmetics for less than a tenner. The lovely John Gustavsson is wasted on this brand imho!

Plenty of brands have come and gone so why does QVC stock it? Huge mark up? Did our Gale get the contract written and signed in Alison Young's blood. Maybe she had a copy of the head buyers' sex tape or locked the whole beauty buying department in a small room and pumped Giorgio Beverley Hills in until they relented and agreed to a 50 year contract?

Gayle Hayman was the first beauty brand I bought from QVC. I tried a couple of TSV's including lip lift, the skin tightening stuff and the gold lippie. Progressed to Liz Earle and then most of the other beauty brands. I've stopped buying much now apart from the odd make up TSV as their skin care ranges have got so expensive. The last TSV i ordered was the Tarte one and that went back. I bought the new beauty box and that's a keeper.

I used to buy the lip lift from Direct Cosmetics for a few £ but they don't sell it any more and the price on Q is far too expensive for me.

I use the lip lift during the winter months as i cant use many things as i react to them, its quite nice actually.

Latest posts

Back