Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV 22/09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cant wait to see who will be launching this essential item...dale, charlie, simon brown:mysmilie_466:

beauty and monthlies...are you still beautiful if you are too old to be blessed with them:blush:

It's a difficult and embarrassing subject to talk about but when I used to have periods I wish I had been able to purchase something like that. For a customer who really suffers, it's not a bad idea but would imagine it has to be approached very cautiously by the guest and presenters when talking about it on TV.

I don't really understand... But by the reactions, I'm guessing that is s good thing! No need to explain!:happy:

Not being funny, but they are brilliant for runners!!! No more embarrassing sweaty wet patches during long runs / races ....

I might just have to get some!

Edit - I AM going to get some!!

Last edited:
Oh dear there are so many comments to make about these for women who are going through the end stage of periods,but not in print on a blog. The hipster brief went out for me some years ago,uncomfortable and impractical.I prefer them waist high. Probably not unlike those worn by Bridget Jones.........

When I was at school we had gym knickers. Much thicker cotton knit, full brief, with reinforcement down the centre. I loved those for that time of the month. I don't need to worry about that any more thankfully, but I still think back with fondness for the comfort and security of them. So soft and comfortable, and not even an outline let alone any visual detail was apparent.

Sadly it was an old-fashioned idea even when I was at school, so you don't find that sort of knicker any more. These look thinner in general, and they are not full briefs, sadly.

When I was at school we had gym knickers. Much thicker cotton knit, full brief, with reinforcement down the centre. I loved those for that time of the month. I don't need to worry about that any more thankfully, but I still think back with fondness for the comfort and security of them. So soft and comfortable, and not even an outline let alone any visual detail was apparent.

Sadly it was an old-fashioned idea even when I was at school, so you don't find that sort of knicker any more. These look thinner in general, and they are not full briefs, sadly.

Ours were bottle green, had a pocket in for your hankie and were massive. Mine came up to my non-existent bust. No fond memories for me I'm afraid. And I won't get going on the liberty bodice with the rubber buttons!

Latest posts

Back