Bella Notte Hand Painted Porcelain Woodland Animal Luminary OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bella Notte Hand Painted Porcelain Woodland Animal Luminary
Item Number: 704188
QVC Price £24.50
One Time Only Price £19.98
P&P £4.95

This woodland luminary is an adorable creature who appears to glow from within when the LED candle is on. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, this happy character will brighten up the day or night.

6 hour timer function so you can set it and forget it
2 x AA batteries (included)
Owl (h x w x d): 17.8cm x 15.7cm x 25cm (7" x 6.2" x 9.8")
Hedgehog (h x w x d): 24cm x 20cm x 14cm (9.4" x 7.9" x 5.5")
LED candle (h x w): 2.1cm x 3.5cm (0.8" x 1.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704188

The owl does at least look like an owl but the other one is meant to be a hedgehog..............really???? :mysmilie_17:

Took the words straight out of my mouth. Can't wait to hear Gill Gauntlett's spiel on this one!

CC

Her Mum, Grandad and second cousin twice removed will have one in each of their houses no doubt, not to forget Gill who will have one of each in hers!

Adorable ? I think it would spook kids (and me) half to death as a night light ! Sort of thing you would find in an incensed filled Indian shop ! no thanks.

Oh dear it really is quite awful! I've seen a lovely solar owl in Wilko and it's half the OTO price.

I actually thought the expressions on the faces of the owl and the hedgehog indicate they are highly affronted to be portrayed like this.

Some of the Christmas luminaries in the past have been OK, indeed look like masterpieces compared to these.

Latest posts

Back