Bibi Bijoux Chain & Ball Bead Mutli Charm Bracelet OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bibi Bijoux Chain & Ball Bead Mutli Charm Bracelet
Item Number: 306107
QVC Price £54.00
One Time Only Price £34.92
P&P £3.95

This Bibi Bijoux bracelet features a string of ball beads on a stretch cord, plus a multitude of charms at the centre. A delicate piece that would look elegant worn along or on-trend when stacked with other tones.

Base Metal, beads and crystals
Circumference: 18cm (7.1")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.306107

I have just watched the Q video and I am sure that the "brand Ambassador" has changed, this lady is no where near as loud or in your face as the other lady was, I hope this is an ongoing change as she is much easier to watch.

I didn't take to Maxine at all as I'm sorry to say that accent grates on me which why I could never watch anything like Eastenders but I have warmed to her and think she has a good sense of humour. One of the presenters was teasing her about her love life and she blushed like a schoolgirl which I found quite endearing.

Would love to do a makeover on her though!

i like maxine shes funny and knows and loves the brand

I can forgive them nearly anything if they know all about the brand they are representing rather than just saying "it's amaaazzzing"

BTW has someone kidnapped Carla as the Skechers woman was also presenting Bob Mackie today? Maybe Miss Julia has locked her in a cupboard for daring to say she looked better in a MEDIUM!!

I can forgive them nearly anything if they know all about the brand they are representing rather than just saying "it's amaaazzzing"

BTW has someone kidnapped Carla as the Skechers woman was also presenting Bob Mackie today? Maybe Miss Julia has locked her in a cupboard for daring to say she looked better in a MEDIUM!!

:mysmilie_15:

She's locked in a classroom doing lines - "I must not say Julia looks better in a medium" x 1000

I've mentioned this before but there's these on eBay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_o...bijoux.TRS0&_nkw=bijoux+bracelet&_sacat=10968 For people who say they mightn't be as good quality, I bought one from QVC and it snapped after two months, I bought some of these last year and I'm still wearing them to this day. They're only dearer on QVC because they've got to cover air time, presenters/staff wages, "free" phone number, morning/lunchtime show money, customer panel freebies, actually buying the bracelets and that's before you get to QVCs own profit.

Latest posts

Back