Big shout out to ST.com...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minnietheminx

Registered Shopper
courtesy of Julian. :tongue:

Not quite sure of the context, but I think it related to facts presented being accurate or otherwise. LOL

Clearly QVC must be aware that if someone is spouting what could be perceived as a load of old cobblers then it will be flagged up on here sharpish!

(Rewound on Sky - It related to the Sunday TSV still being available to people hanging on the phones past midnight. Hope you're right Jules, or you're gonna cop it! :wink:)

I heard it, he was telling the viewers if they were on the phone for the TSV the price would be honoured. Then said he hoped so or shoppingtelly.com would be talking... lol

So they do read the forum then. I often thought they might.

I see you have items for sale in The Drop. I've only been using the forum for a few months, what is the drop and how do I access it. I clicked on your link and couldn't access the page. Thanks.

Wildcat you need to be a VIP memeber to use the Drop.

On the blue bar at the top of the page is a list, the fourth says Donate and that is what you click and donate £6 lifetime membership and cheap at that. Then after you are accepted it has to be done by a real human you gain access to the Drop.

The toilets have gold seats and the taps on the sinks. Champagne flows like water from fountions. :sun::glass::beer:

So they do read the forum then. I often thought they might.

I see you have items for sale in The Drop. I've only been using the forum for a few months, what is the drop and how do I access it. I clicked on your link and couldn't access the page. Thanks.

Wildcat you need to be a VIP member to access the Drop. You can do this by clicking the icon on the bar at the top of the page. There used to be a one of fee of £6 but I'm not sure if anything has changed since I joined.

Right, now we definitely have QVC's attention, we would like to request the following:

Free P&P on every item, or at least, one P&P (of a reasonable amount) per day

Recycled and biodegradable packaging - and a lot less of it

For Jill Franks to be relocated within the company to a role away from the front of the camera - we don't want anyone to lose their job in these difficult financial times but please could she be the new anchor for QVC Italy (in fact, buy two plane tickets and let Glen do work experience in Milan while you're at it - see what they think of his ideas)

A website that allows us to place and track orders

A robust and public explanation of what 'an usually high number of returns' constitutes

A little place in Spain (on four Easy Pays please...)

:wink:

Latest posts

Back