Butler & Wilson Crystal 4 Oval Stones Y-Shape Drop 42cm Necklace OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Butler & Wilson Crystal 4 Oval Stones Y-Shape Drop 42cm Necklace
Item Number: 305437
QVC Price £49.50
One Time Only Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

A long Y-shaped, gold-plated necklace form Butler & Wilson featuring two oval-cut coloured crystals stationed along the lengths and two hanging from the centre to form the Y-shape - one larger than the other. Give a little black dress or plain white blouse an instant colour boost with this striking crystal necklace from Butler & Wilson.

Gold-plated base metal and crystals
Lobster claw fastening
Length: 42cm (16.5") with a 5.5cm (2.1") extender

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305437

Looks better than that hideous "eyes and lips" necklace. Quite who would wear something as garish, vulgar and tawdry as that I do not know.

AK is getting on my nerves in the 9p.m B&W show, what a gabble I am not sure who is worse Alison or Simon for talking over each other, unwatchable, switching off.

She'd have to go some to be worse than him, IMO. He seems to love himself, so superior too, and there's little floor space left in the studio once the egos get going. The only good point is that he can come out with some great put-downs - I watched him with DF once (pretty sure it was her) and it was brooch pins at dawn almost! Little 'barbs' coming from him and heading towards the presenter....what a laugh it was, great viewing. I always welcome someone dropping hints like bricks that the presenter should shut up occasionally and actually listen to what the guest is saying, but most of them are too polite to do it. Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen him with her since??? :giggle:
AK is getting on my nerves in the 9p.m B&W show, what a gabble I am not sure who is worse Alison or Simon for talking over each other, unwatchable, switching off.

Last edited:
I haven't watched Simon for quite some time, and although I'm not a huge fan of buying B&W, I feel genuinely concerned as I think, Simon doesn't look at all well :mysmilie_516: His eyes look quite sunken and I noticed he had quite a bit of make up on, much more than usual

He seemed to be lacking his 'fizz'

Hope he is ok.

Worrying times for us all right now.. maybe that's the bother.

Latest posts

Back