Butler & Wilson TSV 21/04/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, but where WAS Julia ????? B & W is normally and always has been her 'domain' for launching a TSV - Simon is noticeably 'sniffy' when he is on with someone he doesn't particularly care for.

As for the adverts, yes, an awful lot of them going on for ages, perhaps there were 'issues' behind the scenes. Somehow this midnight to 1 am live show now seem very hurried and shambolic now that they've cut out the live 1 - 2 am shows.
Julia has said she is on medication so is not doing any late shows at the moment

I haven't watched B&W for a very long time...I have no use for his over priced glass baubles....lol

I have several B&W pieces but my (now) lifestyle is much more casual & don't have the occasions to wear the pieces so they sit in the boxes.Because of this I have not ordered anything today but watching the 4:00-5:00 show I can see what you mean about the ads. every few minutes.

YEP, not my imagination, just seen the last B & W show and its an advert in between each item. Wonder why ? surely not a lack of products to offer.

Latest posts

Back