Butler & Wilson TSV 21/04/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Butler & Wilson Crystal Oval Cluster Multi Chain 42cm Necklace

QVC Price: £48.00
Today's Special Value Price :£29.98
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Butler-&-Wilso...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-33-_-304092
This eye-catching statement necklace from Butler & Wilson comprises a double rope chain, with a bold crystal pendant in a floral-inspired design at the centre front featuring five glittering fancy-cut crystals and an array of smaller accent stones. An instant and easy way to jazz-up an understated look, this sparkling floral necklace will also add a heady splash of personality to your outfits.

One for everyone - with a choice of classic Black or Clear crystals, or the more trend-inspired Red or Brights options, there's a perfect colour option to suit all tastes and skin tones.

A gorgeous gift - presented in a beautiful gift box, this sparkling necklace makes a truly thoughtful present... or will make you feel special when opening it for yourself.

Base metal and crystals
Lobster clasp fastening
Length: 42cm (16.5") with a 5cm (2") extender
Pendant length: 4cm (1.6")

Colour options:
Clear - clear crystals with silver-tone base metal
Black - black crystals with gunmetal-tone base metal
Red - red crystals with rose gold-tone base metal
Brights - multi-coloured crystals with yellow gold-tone base metal

Behind the brand
It's all about looking fabulous with Butler & Wilson, one of Britain's most glamorous designer brands. The company was first established in 1969 when Nicky Butler and Simon Wilson began selling antique jewellery from their stand in the Antiquarius Market, Chelsea. The brand went from strength to strength and started a partnership with QVC in 1994.

All measurements are approximate

Nice, I like it, but the blurb is off down the "present" route again. Who exactly forks out nearly 50 quid for presents theses days ?

Good price, I like it. I do wish QVC would include a picture of a model wearing jewellery, it's hard to gauge the length and size from a photo of it on its own.

Good price, I like it. I do wish QVC would include a picture of a model wearing jewellery, it's hard to gauge the length and size from a photo of it on its own.

I think that Julia may have been wearing it on the Kipling show earlier. If you go onto the TV button on the website you can reverse back to a show if you want to and take a look. Apologies if it's not the right one!

Yes, I'm out now. I like costume jewellery in Accessorize and most necklaces are around £10 and very pretty. I get some at the airport that's another 20% off.

The show is a right shambles in my opinion. They cameras are never where they should be, for one necklace Simon and Charlie kept discussing how fabulous it looked on Ali but we never saw her, instead it cut to a picture screen. Simon kept going on about the gaudy looking cake Ali had made instead of talking about the gear he was meant to be flogging. I have never seen so may adverts for upcoming shoes, literally an advert between every single item, half the show was adverts! And still they didn't seem to have time to display the pieces properly during these breaks, every time the camera came back to studio the necklaces etc. where always hanging sku-whiff on the bust stands and you could hear jewellery being clunked in the back ground. And the only adjective Simon knows is 'amazing', maybe thats why Charlie seemed to be not listening to him at all for much of the hour. Messy messy show.

According to the web site (not that you can believe any thing you read on there) it has all ready gone to wait list, at 4.25 am.
If that is the case there are going to be a LOT of very unhappy people who are going to be trying to buy it on the morning show.
Yet another co*k up by Q.

I bought the last B&W TSV and it is really good quality, despite some posters here comparing it unfavourably to Bibi Bijou. I still think this is quite a lot to pay for costume jewellery, especially as we weren't shown the clasp which makes me wonder a bit. Interesting comment by Charlie Brook - "technically we aren't supposed to eat" in the studio. Eh?? Since when has mecharlie ever been shy about stuffing his gob?

I quite like it but don't wear necklaces so no sale for me.

Simon Butler and Charlie are not a good combination. Simon gets on better with the ladies and they seem to be able to stop him waffling and going off the subject. DF in China and no Pipa so more Charlie.

were not was

Ah, but where WAS Julia ????? B & W is normally and always has been her 'domain' for launching a TSV - Simon is noticeably 'sniffy' when he is on with someone he doesn't particularly care for.

As for the adverts, yes, an awful lot of them going on for ages, perhaps there were 'issues' behind the scenes. Somehow this midnight to 1 am live show now seem very hurried and shambolic now that they've cut out the live 1 - 2 am shows.

Last edited:
It is expensive for costume jewellery, I seen one almost identical to this for £4.99 in the market in my city centre last year................hey Simon! you copycat :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back