Calico Fudge TSV 28/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Theres a Calico Fudge Tsv on the 28/08/2015.

Ive been wanting to try this for ages so if its a good price then ill be ordering :clapping:

Theres a Calico Fudge Tsv on the 28/08/2015.

Ive been wanting to try this for ages so if its a good price then ill be ordering :clapping:

Me too! :mysmilie_5:

Imagine if they do an auto delivery option?!?

I would justify it to myself by planning to make gifts out of it for Christmas... but would I manage not to cave in and "sample" it all myself...:mysmilie_516:

red velevet fudge is also nice. there was a popcorn one as well, white choc, plain choc, vanilla oh dear

What are you saving it for Strato?

I fell for the hype, bought at least 2 to save on the postage, made it a few times but kept forgetting to buy unsalted butter, then finally lost it in the depths of Strato Towers. I must look for it, although I don't have sugar in or on anything and found it sickly sweet.

I fell for the hype, bought at least 2 to save on the postage, made it a few times but kept forgetting to buy unsalted butter, then finally lost it in the depths of Strato Towers. I must look for it, although I don't have sugar in or on anything and found it sickly sweet.

If you find it throw it out!!!!

We just made the sticky toffee one a few weeks ago after finding in the back of the cupboard. It was fab. Santa had got the TSV for my kid's stocking. Will probably do the same again, it's almost a tradition now, right?

If it's a sealed packet of powder I'd risk it. :mysmilie_59: :mysmilie_46:

I supposed Davina Mcall isn't scheduled to talk on air about completely cutting out sugar from one's diet on that day! :mysmilie_19:

If it's a sealed packet of powder I'd risk it. :mysmilie_59: :mysmilie_46:

I supposed Davina Mcall isn't scheduled to talk on air about completely cutting out sugar from one's diet on that day! :mysmilie_19:

You add the butter yourself and that's the thing that's most likely to go bad, so I'd be tempted too, although 10 years ... hmmm.... I made some up that was over a year old recently and it was still lovely. I also made up a pack at Easter that was well in date but the box had been right next to a box of Yankee floral candles and that didn't taste so good. Garden Sweet Pea flavoured fudge, anyone? :puke:

Its yummy, AND I used salted butter ................ in EVERYTHING !!!!

You little rebel, you!

I always think it's odd when recipes, eg my favourite Nigella brownie recipe, tell you to use unsalted butter and then you add half a teaspoon of salt with the flour.

It will still be in sealed packets, and it is mainly sugar, which is a preservative. So I will eat it when I find it, but may try ordinary butter this time.

I hardly ever throw food out, I bought a bulk buy of jars of coffee at a bargain price, down to my last 3 jars now, best before June 2004 so only 11 years after this! It tastes delicious to me, as good as new. I did try a spoonful of someone else's coffee recently, and didn't like it nearly as much. I expect I will be shocked at the price these days.

Latest posts

Back