ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

to replace the ninja TSV

California Innovations Set of 2 Foldable Large Insulated Market Totes
Item Number: 819923
QVC Price £34.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £0.00

Combing functionality and style, this set of two large insulated market totes from California Innovations will become your top choice for storage. Perfect for carrying your groceries, lunch or daily essentials, they each boast easy-to-clean leak-resistant designs, plus Microban lining technology for an overall hygienic experience. We also love the foldable design, perfect for rolling into a neat and compact size to store when not in use. These are two bags you'll always want to have at hand!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this California Innovations Set of 2 Foldable Large Insulated Market Totes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £34 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £24.98, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £9.02.

Versatile style - whether you're going on a picnic or running errands, these chic and practical totes have plenty of space within to carry everything you need. They're also complete with carry handles and exterior pockets to store your keys, wallet or phone.

Insulated design - these totes will work to keep food at just the right temperature, perfect for taking lunch to the office or bringing food and drinks to a party.

Take your pick - available in three gorgeous design options, there's a stylish option to suit everyone. Choose the Floral option if you're a fan of blossoming beauty, or opt for the Animal option if you love bold prints. More of a fan of timeless shades? The Solid option will be your best bet.

• Outer: polyester; lining: Therma-Flect
  • Capacity (each): 30.6L
  • Measures (h x w x d): 60cm x 21.7cm x 43cm (23.6" x 8.5" x 16.9")

Contains:

• 2 x insulated market totes

Design options:
Floral:

• Modern Daisies Magenta and Modern Daisies Black
Animal:

• Shiny Zebra Print Teal and Reverse Dalmatian Spots
Solid:

• Black and Navy

All measurements are approximate

to replace the ninja TSV

California Innovations Set of 2 Foldable Large Insulated Market Totes
Item Number: 819923
QVC Price £34.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £0.00

Combing functionality and style, this set of two large insulated market totes from California Innovations will become your top choice for storage. Perfect for carrying your groceries, lunch or daily essentials, they each boast easy-to-clean leak-resistant designs, plus Microban lining technology for an overall hygienic experience. We also love the foldable design, perfect for rolling into a neat and compact size to store when not in use. These are two bags you'll always want to have at hand!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this California Innovations Set of 2 Foldable Large Insulated Market Totes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £34 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £24.98, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £9.02.

Versatile style - whether you're going on a picnic or running errands, these chic and practical totes have plenty of space within to carry everything you need. They're also complete with carry handles and exterior pockets to store your keys, wallet or phone.

Insulated design - these totes will work to keep food at just the right temperature, perfect for taking lunch to the office or bringing food and drinks to a party.

Take your pick - available in three gorgeous design options, there's a stylish option to suit everyone. Choose the Floral option if you're a fan of blossoming beauty, or opt for the Animal option if you love bold prints. More of a fan of timeless shades? The Solid option will be your best bet.

• Outer: polyester; lining: Therma-Flect
  • Capacity (each): 30.6L
  • Measures (h x w x d): 60cm x 21.7cm x 43cm (23.6" x 8.5" x 16.9")

Contains:

• 2 x insulated market totes

Design options:
Floral:

• Modern Daisies Magenta and Modern Daisies Black
Animal:

• Shiny Zebra Print Teal and Reverse Dalmatian Spots
Solid:

• Black and Navy

All measurements are approximate

Thanks SCW. I really like this range.

But the Ninja BBQ was a TSV and had sold out before the midnight launch, right?
Has Q ever before put in a second, substitute, TSV like this?
Normally don’t they just go crazy with the OTOs… or are OTOs a thing of the past now?
It intrigues me.

oh dear, I’ve just watched the demo and rather like the black/pink option! I think I’m going to get it…

oh dear, I’ve just watched the demo and rather like the black/pink option! I think I’m going to get it…
I watched early this morning and was impressed with what the guest packed into the bags. I have the set from before. I’ve gone for the matching animal set. Tad pricey but they are fantastic and wouldn’t use anything else now.

But the Ninja BBQ was a TSV and had sold out before the midnight launch, right?
Has Q ever before put in a second, substitute, TSV like this?
Normally don’t they just go crazy with the OTOs… or are OTOs a thing of the past now?
It intrigues me.
it sold out on pre sale didnt even make the 9pm launch so they had to put together another tsv

I watched early this morning and was impressed with what the guest packed into the bags. I have the set from before. I’ve gone for the matching animal set. Tad pricey but they are fantastic and wouldn’t use anything else now.
I've got the set of 4 of their smaller insulated bags and they're absolutely amazing. I have bought chilled food in France on a number of occasions and bunged in a bag of frozen cauliflower on top, taken them home via Eurostar/train back to Brighton and the Cauliflower remains frozen and the food still well chilled.* They're pretty roomy and I've got 4 so no need to buy these but I can recommend them to anyone. I recently bought the set of 4 shopping bags lined with microban, I was a bit unsure at first, especially as I bought the wrong colour but they're pretty damned good to and I love the way they fold right down flat.

*Due to their wonderful properties, we call them "sac magique"

I've got the set of 4 of their smaller insulated bags and they're absolutely amazing. I have bought chilled food in France on a number of occasions and bunged in a bag of frozen cauliflower on top, taken them home via Eurostar/train back to Brighton and the Cauliflower remains frozen and the food still well chilled.* They're pretty roomy and I've got 4 so no need to buy these but I can recommend them to anyone. I recently bought the set of 4 shopping bags lined with microban, I was a bit unsure at first, especially as I bought the wrong colour but they're pretty damned good to and I love the way they fold right down flat.

Fantastic review. Thank you. I’m glad I’ve gone for the tsv today. I think they will be very useful and come in handy.

Thanks, I’ve been debating whether to buy these all day, and having read this I’ve jut ordered the floral ones.

I got a set of 4 insulated bags from Amazon for about £15. They are square and look like a cube when zipped up.

Latest posts

Back