Charlie From Charlie Bears 12 Months Off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yes, her partner/husband has put a statement up on their Facebook page.

She is under orders from the hospital to take 12 months off from personal appearances etc.

The poor woman has look really ill for some time.

Confirmation then, that the poor girl really is / has been, unwell, and to be honest you don't need to be a doctor to see that ! Hope she is on the mend soon, and gets all the rest she needs.

Yes, I hope she gets back to full health as she has looked very unwell for some time.

She has looked really poorly for a long time, hopefully she puts her feet up and gets back to full health soon.

That doesn't sound good, hope she gets all the rest and potential treatment she needs. I quite like watching her, in spite of the whole pretending the bears are alive thing.

I don't wish anyone ill but I don't like that couple. They are plain creepy and I wish they'd both disappear into oblivion along with Ballantyne and Greenwood!

She's looked very ill for a long time now, Seems an odd statement to say no public appearances for 12mnths , she's not the Queen after all. Surely it would be best for her to be off from work completely , to give her time to get better.

Last edited:
Public appearances! LOL! She's not out there meeting and greeting the Commonwealth, she's on telly harping on about some overpriced plush bears in a rather stupid way with her creepier than creepy husband who looks like something from The Shining! So exhausting sitting on a sofa and talking innit! Yeh yeh!

Why on William Morris's FB page, does it say worked at Charlie bears?

FB is odd like that sometimes it says works and sometimes it says worked.....no connection to what the person has actually stated on their profile FB!

Public appearances! LOL! She's not out there meeting and greeting the Commonwealth, she's on telly harping on about some overpriced plush bears in a rather stupid way with her creepier than creepy husband who looks like something from The Shining! So exhausting sitting on a sofa and talking innit! Yeh yeh!

Julius, I agree with you 100%. I thought perhaps, after reading the other comments, I was being a bit harsh. 12 months? I cannot imagine a doctor telling a patient not to do any 'public appearances' for 12 months; a GP may advise them to reduce their workload, and take things a bit easier. This couple will do anything, imo, to elicit attention and milk any situation to their own advantage.

Charlie From Charlie Bears 12 Months Off

I wish Charlie nothing but good luck, but I would like someone other than 'Will and Charlie' to present the CB shows...I love the bears but could never bring myself to watch said pair who I found to be rather OTT...

I should imagine her Doctor told her to take 12 months off work and they translated it to 'public appearances' for their QVC fans. She has looked very ill for as long as I can remember. Hope she makes a speedy recovery. I should imagine the shows will be better with just one person presenting (no offence).

Charlie and Will attend a number of signings at collectable shops around the country so she'll be taken a rest from these as well as QVC appearances. The notice was posted on their CB facebook page not on a QVC page so I don't think it was just aimed at their QVC market but primarily at their fan base. I wish Charlie all the best.

Julius, I agree with you 100%. I thought perhaps, after reading the other comments, I was being a bit harsh. 12 months? I cannot imagine a doctor telling a patient not to do any 'public appearances' for 12 months; a GP may advise them to reduce their workload, and take things a bit easier. This couple will do anything, imo, to elicit attention and milk any situation to their own advantage.

I guess given the public appearances involve a lot of travel then a GP could well advise this. After all it is not just QVC they appear on, they visit stockists and have events there where people come and get items signed etc....and they do this all over the UK plus they travel to Australia regularly too.

Latest posts

Back