Chloe cuteness šŸ‡

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Did anyone catch Chloe today at lunchtime? I didn't have time to mute which is the norm nowadays,she was definitely high on somethingšŸ˜¬! The item,an illuminated Christmas portrait,complete with a Christmas bunny( who knew)! Chloe 'awww! look at the gorgeous bunny'...on & on & on! Very strange! I know they've shut the Q canteen so she must be raiding the vending machine now for sugar highsšŸ˜‰

She was getting my goat on the Moda in Pelle show so I turned off and went to the wood with the dog instead. Been lovely here today. Trouble with Chloe is that she thinks she's funny and she craves attention. Guests must hate presenting with her.

CC

I've often said she is over-hyper on many occasions, and wonder if she is 'on' something before she gets in front of the camera. She appears to have the character and personality to sail quite close to the edge, and I find it hard to believe that if we see it as an audience, then surely those in charge cant be oblivious to it either.

Watching Chloe this morning on the Saturday Morning Gift Show. I want to know whatā€™s in her cupšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ seriously she reminds me of one of those market stall holders touting for business and shouting at everyone; ā€œno, I wonā€™t give you one for 10quid Iā€™ll give you three for 10 quid, you wonā€™t get a better deal anywhere else, cā€™mon peeps you know you need these,ā€...........etc., you get the picture.

I can never decide if she is hyper by nature or on something, but she often shouts over guests who have their own facial expressions of what they think!

She was getting my goat on the Moda in Pelle show so I turned off and went to the wood with the dog instead. Been lovely here today. Trouble with Chloe is that she thinks she's funny and she craves attention. Guests must hate presenting with her.

CC
She can be really hyper at times and heard her mention this on air before! Don't mind watching her but occasionally think she needs to turn the volume down a bit, LOLOLOL!!!

She's 40+, needs to stop doing the awful open-mouthed look & should understand that there's a big difference between being childlike & childish - she's definitely in the latter group.

I couldnā€™t agree more. ā¤ I had a quick, and I mean quick, look this morning and just couldnā€™t understand what she was rambling on about while hands on hips, licking her lips and looking like sheā€™s having a pint with the lads. I just canā€™t stand her and as for her trying to whip viewers in to a panic buying frenzy by telling customers to jump on the phones, confirming your order, theyā€™re flying out quick grab yours, use the easy pay, get two, was just plain embarrassing..........and that was all in the under sixty seconds I watched. šŸ˜‚.

Now I may have got this wrong, or misheard, as I was channel hopping and not taking much notice. Chloe was showing another ā€˜newā€™ colour version of the overpriced (Ā£300 quid) Dyson hairdryer. Iā€™m sure she said something like if youā€™ve already got one, give it to someone else and get the new fuchsia coloured one for yourself.

Yes, I've noticed in recent days that everything, regardless of price is being touted as a 'gift', and stuff that is far from cheap, from something at 60 quid to a pair of boots at almost Ā£150 !!! They seem to be under the sad illusion they're flogging to the likes of those who lunch regularly at Fortnums, instead of the grab a sandwich from Greggs type of audience. I'm at the age where present buying is at a minimum now (friends have decided we don't need to swap 'stuff' anymore as we're all trying to downsize, so we go for meals instead), and anyone else gets bits between 10 and 20 pounds.

Now I may have got this wrong, or misheard, as I was channel hopping and not taking much notice. Chloe was showing another ā€˜newā€™ colour version of the overpriced (Ā£300 quid) Dyson hairdryer. Iā€™m sure she said something like if youā€™ve already got one, give it to someone else and get the new fuchsia coloured one for yourself.
I had a look, the weather's lousy & I'd got nothing else to do, & you're right. Her exact expression was 'You may want to gift yours to someone in the house...' I'm not in the market for one of these but even if I was I can't see my Mr T or our animals welcoming a second hand hairdryer. The tat peddlers need to think about who their customers are, actually they need to just THINK.

Now that Liverpool has been given a very high level status, I hate to think what that will do to their efficiency (or lack of it) assuming that Knowsley is affected. Itā€™ll probably be one man and his dog at the end of the phone or answering the emails so there will be even more delays.

Latest posts

Back