Chunts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Is Chunts still on the fitness/health regime? She lost about 10lbs in 2or 3 weeks and was on soc.med. showing her workouts.
She’s on Q now but looks bigger than before?
Do we think she’s planning on doing a ‘da-daaah’ Big Reveal - and is hiding in tent dresses until the big day?

Chunts does like to tease. She goes all 'big' on the boyfriends that we practically know their inside leg measurement, then it all goes quiet, then a ring appears, then disappears. Off she goes for a 6 month hiatus with sketchy details on Insta. Then she returned after eating her weight in spuds, so now its the mega dieting and then there will be endless comments on soshal meeja at how fantastic she looks after losing 15 stone ! Clearly there aren't any compliments forthcoming when you're overweight, with an unflattering hairstyle.

Is Chunts still on the fitness/health regime? She lost about 10lbs in 2or 3 weeks and was on soc.med. showing her workouts.
Do we think she’s planning on doing a ‘da-daaah’ Big Reveal - and is hiding in tent dresses until the big day?
I either heard her say it on TV or online that she was doing Christianna Wollf's regime can't remember what its called she is the sister of the Kipling bag lady. I think she sold her diet book on Q a long time ago and a few months ago I was searching for a recipe book online and came across Christiana's book and found one of the reviews less than glowing. But I think you are right Slinky we are going to get the big reveal! yawn!!!!!!

Unfortunately as you get older losing weight becomes more of a concerted effort.
Not seen chunts for long time,chunts will always be chunts craving attention.

If she was on a health kick, she would be talking about it non-stop.

Someone on QVC Facebook last week posted Alison Young needed to stop eating all the pies. It was removed quickly.
I thought that about AY - I think the new JFK style glasses are incredibly unflattering so they didn’t help, but she struck me as someone who was on steroids?

I heard her around 3 weeks ago saying she was on another fitness/diet regime. Can't tell so far, meow.
Yep it was the Christianne Wolff one that she dropped 3or 4 sizes on about a decade ago - and appeared in the daily papers on the back of it

It’s not the weight gain it’s the all over frumpy look. She doesn’t appear to be interested in make up and her hair looks awful where it used to be glossy and the glasses which at one time were only worn when she was going for the intelligent look. I don’t think the dress was that bad but felt she needed something a bit less clumpy on her feet rather than trainers which might be ok if you are Holly shaped but doesn’t do much for us chunky monkeys.

Maybe the menopause isn’t being kind to her . Just as long as she doesn’t join Davina etc acting as if they are the only female in the world which has gone through it.

It’s not the weight gain it’s the all over frumpy look. She doesn’t appear to be interested in make up and her hair looks awful where it used to be glossy and the glasses which at one time were only worn when she was going for the intelligent look. I don’t think the dress was that bad but felt she needed something a bit less clumpy on her feet rather than trainers which might be ok if you are Holly shaped but doesn’t do much for us chunky monkeys.

Maybe the menopause isn’t being kind to her . Just as long as she doesn’t join Davina etc acting as if they are the only female in the world which has gone through it.

Amen to that ! endless magazines articles on how to 'beat' the change of life - eat healthily through the menopause - what exercises help you through the menopause etc etc on and on it goes. Every celebrity who wants to up their profile just writes a book on 'my journey' through the menopause.

God on a bike this generation have got every pill available including vitamins to take, have access to the healthiest lifestyle ever, there is every food range available for every allergy or preferred choice going in the supermarkets, and yet they still bang on about this body change that every woman since we were created have to go through !!!

So as to the current status of Catherine’s life then, has anyone got an update? What has happened to Mr Vegan? I thought they got married but she never mentions him at all now does she? I looked at Steven’s Twitter the other day, but only as a visitor, and cannot see any reference to her at all. They always used to message each other. Have they had a bust up?

She posted on social media the other day that she has lost 19lbs, 2 inches off hips and 7 inches off waist.

She posted on social media the other day that she has lost 19lbs, 2 inches off hips and 7 inches off waist.
While I salute her success, I just hope she can sustain the weight loss. As a fellow yo-yo dieter I know how much harder it is to maintain a weight loss than it is to achieve the weight loss. Both are hard, no doubt about that... but our bodies want us to regain what we lost.

So as to the current status of Catherine’s life then, has anyone got an update? What has happened to Mr Vegan? I thought they got married but she never mentions him at all now does she? I looked at Steven’s Twitter the other day, but only as a visitor, and cannot see any reference to her at all. They always used to message each other. Have they had a bust up?
I think Steven and her have definitely had a bust up. I noticed on Catherine's social media she's mentioned people other than Steven as her bf/bbf's etc including Tom previous BA for Alpha H not a mention of Steven and previously they referred to each other constantly as hair twins her brother from a different mother, besties etc,etc,etc even on air she mentioned him. It all seemed a bit false tbh!

It was always "my best friend Steven". Always on about him, but no more. I actually hope Steven is OK as he had a run of horrible luck after his husband/BF had that row with QVC and Steven lost his job.

CC

It was always "my best friend Steven". Always on about him, but no more. I actually hope Steven is OK as he had a run of horrible luck after his husband/BF had that row with QVC and Steven lost his job.

CC
Yes I agree with you I hope he's ok as well. He has seemed to have a run of bad luck. I suppose friendships relationship just end sometimes no reason.

Latest posts

Back