Clinque TSV 3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Clinque TSV 4.jpg
    Clinque TSV 4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Clinque TSV 5.jpg
    Clinque TSV 5.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 106
I do like the Moisture Surge items especially the Overnight mask, the TSV they did with all MS items was great.If there is anything which gives my skin an extra dose of moisturisation it’s mine.I have used the richer Intense version of MS in the winter and of course the Rich version of the eye cream, whatever else I try I always go back to that.

Clinique Moisture Surge 4 Piece Spring Collection
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £13.49

Single

Auto-Delivery

Give your beauty routine the boost it needs with this brilliant four-piece Moisture Surge Collection from Clinique. Complete with skincare and make-up essentials, this collection features renowned Moisture Surge Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, cult-favourite All About Eyes, iconic Chubby Stick Lip Colour Balm and wonderfully weightless High Impact Zero Gravity Mascara. Supercharge your beauty ritual with these versatile formulas and elevate your everyday look to perfection!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Clinique you’d pay £91.20. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £53.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £33.29.
Your skin superheroes - when it comes to skincare, who says you can't have it all? The dynamic duo of Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator and All About Eyes has your whole complexion covered, working to deliver deep hydration to your skin and leave it looking smooth and glowy. Use these fabulous formulas day in, day out to give your skin a targeted treatment it'll thank you for.
Beautifully defined - the best make-up products are the ones you can use every day, and the Chubby Stick and High Impact Zero Gravity Mascara in this collection are beautifully-designed formulas you can wear with just about any beauty look. While the mascara works to give your lashes a lightweight lift that looks curled and defined, the Chubby Stick can be applied to your lips to help give you a soft, pretty pout with a flattering flush of colour. With so many possibilities on how to use them, that's what we call multi-tasking make-up!
Find your colour - choose between two gorgeous Chubby Stick shades for your perfect pout! Select Woppin' Watermelon for a pretty true pink, or go for Bountiful Blush for a fabulous neutral rose shade.
Stay stocked up - we're sure you're going to love your new beauty routine, so why not stay stocked up by selecting the Auto Delivery option? You'll receive the same amazing collection at today's incredible price in 60 days' time. Go on, double this wow-worthy deal!
Contains:
  • 1 x Moisture Surge 100-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator (50ml) - a refreshing gel-cream, oil-free formula that works to deeply hydrate and moisturise your complexion for a plumper appearance and healthy-looking glow. Suitable for all skin types in need of a hit of hydration and infused with aloe bio-ferment, hyaluronic acid, activated aloe water and Auto-Replenishing technology
  • 1 x All About Eyes (15ml) - a lightweight cream/gel formula that works to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines around your delicate under-eye area. It can also be used to help prep your skin ahead of make-up application. Fragrance-free, ophthalmologist-tested and enriched with extracts of mulberry root, wheat, olive and green tea
  • 1 x High Impact Zero Gravity Mascara (8ml) - designed to help instantly lift and curl the look of your lashes, this smudge-proof mascara boasts a lightweight gel formula that works to keep lashes looking and feeling ultra-light. Infused with flexible polymers
  • 1 x Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm (3g) - a sheer, deeply hydrating balm that works to deliver deep moisture and a flush of colour to your lips, finishing them with a subtle sheen. Enriched with mango and shea butters

I have to admit I have gone for this, fan of Moisture Surge and although use the Rich eye cream this one is good too.I got a collection in store before Christmas which contained a highlight stick.Thought won’t use that, but yes great highlighter just under brows.Sometimes items you think are for you a waste of time turn out to be great!

Clinique website are doing 20% discount off any order plus a choice of a free full sized product if your order is over £55 plus free delivery on orders over £30.

Just watched the first 5 mins of the 4pm show, AY presenting so switched off.

I remember Julia saying ages ago, when AY saw her using Clinique products in the dressing room, she threw them in the bin!

Now of course, they are an iconic brand etc etc :rolleyes:

Just watched the first 5 mins of the 4pm show, AY presenting so switched off.

I remember Julia saying ages ago, when AY saw her using Clinique products in the dressing room, she threw them in the bin!

Now of course, they are an iconic brand etc etc :rolleyes:
I used to enjoy watching AT years ago but I feel that she has completely lost all credibility these days and just flogs anything put in front of her. I also tend to switch off!

Latest posts

Back