• Sabatier TSV 5.jpg
    Sabatier TSV 5.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 72
Sabatier Set of 2 10 in 1 Multifunctional Scissors
Item Number: 827833
QVC Price £28.50
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

Want to upgrade your kitchen tools? Then look no further than this set of two multi-functional scissors from Sabatier. More than just scissors, these versatile kitchen helpers moonlight as bottle openers, herb strippers, zesters and more. The included sheaths boast built-in sharpeners and magnetic back holders, making these clever scissors an invaluable addition for chefs. Get ready to zip, snip and zest your way to kitchen excellence.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Sabatier Set of 2 10 in 1 Multifunctional Scissors from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £28.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £19.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £8.52.
More than just scissors - these scissors don't just cut; they offer 10 solutions – scissors, soft grip handles, slotted screwdriver, lid lifter, beer bottle opener, herb stripper, plastic bottle opener, zester, built-in sharpener, and magnetic back scissor holders.
A sheath that sticks - the accompanying sheaths aren't just for safe storage; they include built-in sharpeners for sustained quality, as well as magnetic back scissor holders for easy accessibility.
Your go-to tool - made from stainless steel, these scissors feature soft grip handles for comfortable, non-slip usage, making your tasks easier and safer. Whether you're snipping herbs or opening packages, they offer ultimate kitchen convenience.
Choose your colourway - go neutral or add a splash of colour to your culinary adventures with five colour options to choose from - Blue, Purple. Black, Grey or Aqua Green.
  • Stainless steel
  • Sheaths with built-in sharpeners and magnetic back scissor holders
  • Hand wash to maintain quality
  • Scissors measure: 23cm x 8.5cm x 1.9cm (9" x 3.3" x 0.7")
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Aqua Green
  • Grey
  • Purple
Contains:
  • 2 x multi-functional scissors
  • 2 x sheaths

All measurements are approximate

I need some more scissors but anything multifunctional puts me off. I don’t need attachments and extras just a basic decent pair.I’m still using my Khun Rikon scissors from years ago. They have been brilliant.
Rikon scissors are the best imo. I'm still using mine and they cut almost everything. One of my good buys.

Rikon scissors are the best imo. I'm still using mine and they cut almost everything. One of my good buys.
Mine too Grizelda. I have bought a few sets over the years and have them all over the house and garden. They get used for everything.

Do you mean the indoor 'secateurs'? I have those ones. Too short for cutting long paper though. I got some of the former for Mommy. She calls them the 'snippy snips' 🤪

I've got KR shears and they are very good, but I fell for the TSV hype (again) as I can't resist gadgety things, especially the feature that they separate (but not when I'm using them, I hope).

Just received the pair of Sabatier scissors.

One ot their main uses according to the video presention was to open those horrible clam-shell packages.

Guess what - - - they came in a clam-shell package, so I'm unable to open them until I can open them to be able to open them etc etc etc !!!

And on top of that, Evri delivered them TO THE WRONG STREET about 1/2 mile away and nothing like my address. Luckily it went to the only person in that street who knows my name and she brought it around when she got home about 3 hours after it was left.

One ot their main uses according to the video presention was to open those horrible clam-shell packages.

Guess what - - - they came in a clam-shell package, so I'm unable to open them until I can open them to be able to open them etc etc etc !!!

And on top of that, Evri delivered them TO THE WRONG STREET about 1/2 mile away and nothing like my address. Luckily it went to the only person in that street who knows my name and she brought it around when she got home about 3 hours after it was left.
Ironic about the packaging!

I am having problems with Evri at the moment, too. The guy just refuses to knock and leaves parcels by the front door, in full view of passers-by. I have asked him several times to leave everything the other side of the locked side gate, where it would be inaccessible, and I have added it to my “standing delivery instructions” in the app (itself a pain in the backside for its inflexibility). But no, doorstep or wrong side of the gate every time. Then after every delivery, I get about 6 emails and notifications to rate my courier. I don't like giving 1 star because there’s no suitable reason on the list of how your delivery was. I have done it a couple of times, though, to let them know I’m not happy, but nothing changes. Nearly every company I buy from seems to use ****** Evri now. Previous Evri couriers for my address were mostly ok but I hate them now. I try to use Amazon wherever possible, or a couple of companies I know use DPD or Royal Mail.

After all that theatre, I hope you get them open and like them

You couldn't even make that up! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How I wish companies would stop using clam-shell packaging, it's a real bugbear of mine. Yes it protects the product inside but why should we risk getting maimed just trying to get at the goods inside? I'm pretty sure that this type of packaging can be made where it hinges open and perhaps secured in few places with those sticky circles to ensure it doesn't pop open. Not only that, once that packaging is open unless the item inside is faulty, then you can't return it if you're simply disappointed as it's been rendered un-sellable.

You couldn't even make that up! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How I wish companies would stop using clam-shell packaging, it's a real bugbear of mine. Yes it protects the product inside but why should we risk getting maimed just trying to get at the goods inside? I'm pretty sure that this type of packaging can be made where it hinges open and perhaps secured in few places with those sticky circles to ensure it doesn't pop open. Not only that, once that packaging is open unless the item inside is faulty, then you can't return it if you're simply disappointed as it's been rendered un-sellable.
It's probably the cheapest type of packaging.

It came with the TWO scissors in ONE clam-shell pack, with only ONE set of instructions printed on the back if the packaging.

So if you want to give them to 2 different people, only one could get the instructions.

Usually double items are individually packed, but not this time.

They do seem very well made though, and will cut thin material such as tissues.

BTW I never hack clam-shell open like QVC did in the demo, I try to open it very carefully, and if possible, so it can be repacked if necessary.

It came with the TWO scissors in ONE clam-shell pack, with only ONE set of instructions printed on the back if the packaging.

So if you want to give them to 2 different people, only one could get the instructions.

Usually double items are individually packed, but not this time.
I spotted that on the display during the presentation, although it was never mentioned, and it’s the only reason I didn’t order them. They looked good quality but I’ve no use for two pairs and wouldn’t dream of giving someone a loose pair of scissors in a gift bag.

I bought them. One pair is for me and the other pair is a tree present for my son. His pair are already wrapped up and in the box that they came in, complete with the instructions that I removed from the packaging and put into the box. Having watched the presentation I know what each bit does and so I don’t need the instructions.

Latest posts

Back