Bath & Body Works TSV 12/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve never heard of them. Looked online to find out what they make and I won’t be buying. I’ve done all my Christmas shopping anyway.

Their mini hand sanitisers and the novelty holders were very collectible long before COVID and were sold on eBay. They are very reasonably priced in USA but not here. A sales assistant in Next told my daughter that they sell out as soon as they come into stock, so they are still very popular.

I go to the Bath and Bodyworks shop in Westfield Shepherds bush then I walk out again. Never have deals on the candles or bath products and will never pay full price.

Their candles blow Yankee out of the water. I went into their Trafford Centre store last week and was so excited to be able to finally smell all their products in a single store. Cabin crew have been selling their products via Facebook for many years. Like others have said the prices and offers seen in the US are non existent over here. I left the store with only a few of thr luxe hand soaps - I will never be paying close to £30 for any candle. No matter how good they are.

I have had a few of their candles and they are excellent. Really the best I’ve ever had. Does Harry slatkin own them. I think he may either own or design for them. They have a shop at the Trafford centre in Manchester. If it’s candles I’m in for sure xxxx

I have had a few of their candles and they are excellent. Really the best I’ve ever had. Does Harry slatkin own them. I think he may either own or design for them. They have a shop at the Trafford centre in Manchester. If it’s candles I’m in for sure xxxx
he has mentioned them on air before so i would say he has something to do with them thats also mite be a reason why they are coming to Q

No he doesn't own them

These links tells the connection

Latest posts

Back