• DQ TSV 5.jpg
    DQ TSV 5.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 131
Steel by Diamonique Hoop Earrings & Bracelet Set Stainless Steel
Item Number: 350402
QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.97
P&P £1.95

When it comes to gifting, jewellery always goes down well, and this stunning gift set from Steel by Diamonique has been thoughtfully put together to wow. It includes a stainless-steel bracelet and a pair of stainless-steel hoop earrings, each adorned with simulated white diamonds that twinkle when they catch the light. Whether you gift this set to a lucky loved one, split it into two presents or keep one (or all of them!) for yourself, the included pouches add an elegant touch to the presentation.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Steel By Diamonique Bracelet & Hoop Earring Set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £40 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.97 plus P&P, you're saving £10.03.
The six Cs of Diamonique - each design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.
Day-to-evening sparkle - this collection is incredibly versatile, looking just as good with casual attire as it does party outfits. You can tailor it to your ensemble and personal taste too by opting to wear the bracelet and earrings together or apart.
Your perfect fit - with an adjustable slider fastening, the bracelet ensures you achieve the perfect fit to suit your exact needs. It also makes it great for gifting, as you don't have to worry about the recipient's wrist size.
Choose your finish - finding the perfect match is effortless as this set comes in your choice of radiant-cut or round-cut simulated diamonds, and you have three colour options to pick from - Gold Tone, Silver Tone or Rose Gold Tone.
Earrings:
  • Made from polished stainless steel
  • Post & huggie style fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
  • Earring (h x w): 22.8mm x 22.8mm
Bracelet:
  • Made from polished stainless steel
  • Adjustable slider clasp
  • Bracelet length: up to 24cm
Radiant-cut option:
  • Earrings: radiant-cut white simulated diamonds: 40 x (4mm x 2mm)
  • Bracelet: radiant-cut white simulated diamonds: 34 x (5mm x 2.5mm), round-cut white simulated diamonds: 2 x (2mm)
  • Total equivalent diamond weight: 13 carats
Round-cut option:
  • Earrings: round-cut white simulated diamonds: 32 x (3mm)
  • Bracelet: round-cut white simulated diamonds: 25 x (4mm), 2 x (2mm)
  • Total equivalent diamond weight: round-cut option: 9.5 carats
Colour options:
  • Gold Tone
  • Silver Tone
  • Rose Gold Tone
Contains:
  • 2 x stainless-steel hoop earrings
  • 1 x stainless-steel friendship bracelet
  • 1 x soft suedette pouch
  • 1 x satin pouch

All measurements are approximate

It's OK when its silver, but stainless steel ? I know they've been doing jewellery in this for a few years now, but what next brass ? I'd rather have some attractive acrylic with inset flowers / beads/sequins/ stones than a cheap metal.

It's OK when its silver, but stainless steel ? I know they've been doing jewellery in this for a few years now, but what next brass ? I'd rather have some attractive acrylic with inset flowers / beads/sequins/ stones than a cheap metal.
the steel range has only just come back lately & has been more popular than ever & they have done diamonique in brass before but they have had to change due to the cost of the metals now

Nope. Not steel. Not interested. With Diamonique, that's not much away from "brass and glass" and I get similar much cheaper elsewhere - if fancy some costume jewellery.

Agree with SnowMoon! One of the main selling points
was the fact that they used precious metals with the diamonique stones, especially at the beginning when a lot more was set in gold. To me, the stainless steel, or anything other than gold or silver, is just costume jewellery.

Latest posts

Back