Coco Bianco "Fashions"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Well even by QVC's standards I am staggered. How on earth can these garish, unflattering garments be classed as fashion. They are really horrific. Wide palazzo pants in gaudy geometric designs. Dresses with huge bell sleeves in horrific Paisley patterns. I actually do like Paisley designs but not in these styles, they do not work. Chuntley says they are a "nod to the 70's." They are not a nod to anything, they are a big fat no!! Who on earth are the buyers at QVC? Are they straight out of design college and far removed from what normal people want to buy? Goodness knows but this "fashion" really is truly horrific.

I had a quick hop on when my film finished in time to her Chuntley (Mrs QVC herself) bragging and quite proudly boasting that nothing, I repeat nothing, is under £45 (plus p&p)....Oh my word what planet is this woman living on?! :mysmilie_15:

Well even by QVC's standards I am staggered. How on earth can these garish, unflattering garments be classed as fashion. They are really horrific. Wide palazzo pants in gaudy geometric designs. Dresses with huge bell sleeves in horrific Paisley patterns. I actually do like Paisley designs but not in these styles, they do not work. Chuntley says they are a "nod to the 70's." They are not a nod to anything, they are a big fat no!! Who on earth are the buyers at QVC? Are they straight out of design college and far removed from what normal people want to buy? Goodness knows but this "fashion" really is truly horrific.

I couldn't agree more, they were hideous, and whoever thought of that name "CoCo Bianco" should be sacked with immediate effect, sounds like they were on the Vermouth and eating chocolate whilst "brainstorming" and as we all know, it's illegal to drink under 18 years of age :mysmilie_15:

Clare was urging people this morning try plazzo' s this morning! I find some wider normal trousers make me trip when going up and down stairs!

Just had a quick look and it looks like Claire is wearing her mummies curtains, and just as wide.

Yeah, would that be the 1870's? Well, resurrecting some hippy fashion from the 1970's saves them time in thinking up anything new, doesn't it? Talk about Emperor's New Clothes - no doubt all the Q aficionados will be lavish in their praise on faceache and twatter, and the presenters will be able to read out all the "flattering"(?) twats - sorry, tweets - next time the show's on.

I wouldn't wear wide leg trousers of any description, never mind plazzo. I am very boring I tend to stay with my straight leg
classic style. The Coco Bianco fashion is imo very typical American overpriced tripe...

I have noticed a lot of very thin patterned wide leg trousers in the winter fashion shows on Q.

Are these not a bit summery? They look stupid with a winter coat IMO - sorry I forgot that the staff and presenters at Q don't seem to be outdoors very much, it's all that desk to dinner crap.

You may just as well give the charity shop £40 - at least there would be no p&p to pay.

Someone mentioned an end to the American fashion rubbish - sadly that will never happen, QVC is an American company. (B.Obama said the UK would be at the back of the queue for trade if Brexit happened; he clearly didn't include QVC in that statement !!!!)

I saw Claire this morning - how could she bear to wear anything so ghastly? It was all unbelievably hideous.

They need to do a shake up with their fashions! Some of it is awful and nobody I know would wear most or any of it! :mysmilie_14:

Colleague at work wearing wide trousers today (one of the few people I've seen who can carry them off) and she's nearly stacked it a few times cos she keeps tripping up over them!!!

Colleague at work wearing wide trousers today (one of the few people I've seen who can carry them off) and she's nearly stacked it a few times cos she keeps tripping up over them!!!

I've stopped wearing wide leg trousers at work for that reason! Got caught up with the hems flapping round my ankles walking upstairs a couple of times so I stick to straight legged ones for work now :doh: These were Evans linen trousers by the way, not hideous QVC polyester things. Imagine how uncomfortable they would be sitting at a desk all day in the warm weather. Yuk :whew:

I've stopped wearing wide leg trousers at work for that reason! Got caught up with the hems flapping round my ankles walking upstairs a couple of times so I stick to straight legged ones for work now :doh: These were Evans linen trousers by the way, not hideous QVC polyester things. Imagine how uncomfortable they would be sitting at a desk all day in the warm weather. Yuk :whew:

Ha ha, ooh imagine the static!!!!

Obama should have qualified that statement, by saying that "Q crap fashion is, of course, the exception to this rule - the USA will still be very happy to export as much of that as possible to Q UK".

You may just as well give the charity shop £40 - at least there would be no p&p to pay.

Someone mentioned an end to the American fashion rubbish - sadly that will never happen, QVC is an American company. (B.Obama said the UK would be at the back of the queue for trade if Brexit happened; he clearly didn't include QVC in that statement !!!!)

Americano's never been renowned for its fashions and most of it is truly awful! Who wears ducks on their tops, ohhhh, unless you are under 5, lolololo!!! :mysmilie_43:

Latest posts

Back