59.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Cooks Essentials TSV 4.jpg
    Cooks Essentials TSV 4.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 333
  • Cooks Essentials TSV 5.jpg
    Cooks Essentials TSV 5.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 192
Can’t get more essential than a Pan!!!
Very true!!! With regards to this tsv, despite never buying an actifry or anything of its ilk, I've tried umpteen other ways of making chips with no/minimal oil - they're not bad, but nothing beats a good deep fried chip. I have a small deep fat fryer and the chips are unbeatable..obviously we don't use it toooo much, and something like this would allow you to have chips more often. I'd rather have the real thing as an occasional treat than unlimited "healthier ones"!

Cook's Essentials 4L Large Capacity Air Fryer with Digital Display
Item Number: 810086
QVC Price £74.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.98
P&P £5.95

This air fryer from Cook's Essentials circulates hot air to cook all your favourite fried foods with little to no oil required, and comes with a 4L non-stick food basket, easy-to-use controls and a number of excellent safety features. Taking up minimal worktop space, this premium kitchen tool is great for cooking anything from skinny fries to flavoursome veg and homemade doughnuts!

Less oil, less fuss - with rapid air circulation, you can fry a whole list of foods faster, while using less oil and fat compared to other methods. Try slicing up some sweet potato for a delicious alternative to your favourite crisps, or get creative by adding a crispy coating to your ravioli.

Cooking made simple - featuring clear manual buttons and a touch display with audible cooking and programme selection, plus temperature controls and a timer for easy use, you don't have to be a wiz in the kitchen to get a delicious meal on the table. It comes with eight different pre-set programmes to cook all your favourites to perfection, from French fries to cake. There's also no need to worry about the messy aftermath, as the removable cooking basket is dishwasher safe!

Peace of mind - with a non-slip base, cool touch housing and handle, plus overheat protection, these fantastic safety features ensure you can have fun cooking without a care.

• Pre-set programmes include: French Fries, Steak, Chicken, Shrimps, Drumsticks, Fish, Bread and Cake
  • Temperature control from 80C to 200C
  • Timer up to 30 minutes
  • High temperature-resistant plastic inside
  • Rapid air circulate system to help fry food faster and save energy
  • Filter for filtrating smoke and smell
  • Cool-touch handle and outer shell

Colour options:

• Black
  • White
  • Slate Blue
  • Red

Very true!!! With regards to this tsv, despite never buying an actifry or anything of its ilk, I've tried umpteen other ways of making chips with no/minimal oil - they're not bad, but nothing beats a good deep fried chip. I have a small deep fat fryer and the chips are unbeatable..obviously we don't use it toooo much, and something like this would allow you to have chips more often. I'd rather have the real thing as an occasional treat than unlimited "healthier ones"!
Love my tefal actifry especially the paddle so everything cooks evenly
Would never go back to deep fat frying

I have a small Tower Airfryer. I use it virtually everyday. Yesterday was to heat up some croissants that were bought the day before. 30 seconds each side. Day before to heat a small gammon joint (and to crisp up the top) that I cooked in my slow cooker the day before.

Latest posts

Back