Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Supersoft by Cozee Home Pack of Two 4 Piece Duvet Sets
Item Number: 831629
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £96.00 Todays Special Value Price £51.00

Double QVC Price £114.00 Todays Special Value Price £66.00

King Size QVC Price £126.00 Todays Special Value Price £72.00

Super King Size QVC Price £138.00 Todays Special Value Price £78.00

Give your bedroom a gorgeous spring refresh with not just one, but two stylish four-piece duvet sets from Cozee Home. Each duvet set - one featuring a leaf-embossed design and the other a textured finish - is made from the brand's signature Supersoft fabric. Whether you're revitalising the look of your bedroom or enhancing its comfort for the spring and summer, this Cozee Home bundle will elevate your space effortlessly.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Supersoft by Cozee Home Pack of 2 four-piece Duvet Sets from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay for the Single: £96 plus P&P, Double: £114 plus P&P, King: £126 plus P&P, Super King: £138 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just, Single: £51 plus P&P, you’re saving £45/47%, Double: £66 plus P&P, you’re saving £48/42%, King: £72 plus P&P, you’re saving £54/43%, Super King: £78 plus P&P, you’re saving £60/43%.

Delivered directly from Cozee Home - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery

Supersoft - this lightweight microfibre fabric from Cozee Home is breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying, with a similar weight to cotton percale and a brushed finish which gives it a rose petal feeling to the touch. It is the perfect weight for all seasons because it creates an insulating layer that helps to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Dress up your bedroom - transform the look of your bedroom easily by toggling between the two duvet sets, or flipping your duvet covers to showcase either the leaf-embossed design in the first duvet set, the textured finish in the second duvet set, or a solid colour reverse on both duvet sets respectively.

Easy care - maintaining the quality of your new favourite bedding set will be a breeze, as it can be machine washed at 30C whenever it needs a refresh.

Five spring colours - choose your colour from our spring-inspired palette - Blue, Mint, Pink, Stone, or Yellow. Whichever option you go for, you'll be inviting the bright, cheerful colours of the season into your space.

• Button fastenings
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Duvet set 1: duvet cover front, pillowcase front: leaf-embossed microfibre; duvet cover reverse, pillowcase reverse, fitted sheet: solid colour microfibre
  • Duvet set 2: duvet cover front, pillowcase front: textured microfibre; duvet cover reverse, pillowcase reverse, fitted sheet: solid colour microfibre

Colour options:

• Blue
  • Mint
  • Pink
  • Stone
  • Yellow

Contains (two duvet sets):

• 2 x duvet covers
  • 4 x pillowcases
  • 2 x fitted sheets

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 79")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35" x 75" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53" x 75" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59" x 79" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm 38cm (72.8" x 79" 15")

Pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

I shy away from the sets that include a fitted sheet, because I've always sized up my duvet ie I buy King size for my double bed, and put a double on my single bed, so the sheet is surplus, and I prefer a flat sheet anyway.

I don't use duvet covers at all - summer is a large light throw and winters a very warm one, both the next size up with matching pillowcases and both of which look good. A flat sheet protects the duvet and I'm done - much less washing and changing.

Latest posts

Back