Cooks Essentails TSV 3.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Cooks Essentails TSV 4.jpg
    Cooks Essentails TSV 4.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Cooks Essentails TSV 5.png
    Cooks Essentails TSV 5.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 45
I wish they’d do the Cook’s Essentials Silicone Spatula set again! I spotted one of those during the Ninja TSV presentation. I still have two of those and they are as good as the day they were delivered.

I wish they’d do the Cook’s Essentials Silicone Spatula set again! I spotted one of those during the Ninja TSV presentation. I still have two of those and they are as good as the day they were delivered.
i saw those in clearnece a few months ago they had been hanging around for ages so they finally sold out or pulled them

Cook's Essentials Chopper 8 Slice & Dice Blades
Item Number: 822540
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

Get chopping like a pro and save time on all your meal prep with this handy kitchen ally from Cook's Essentials. Featuring three dicing and five slicing blades, this versatile chopper makes for a practical helper in any modern kitchen, and it's great for tackling a wide range of gastronomical tasks. No more onion tears, now you can focus on the food and show off your cooking!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Cook's Essentials Chopper 8 Slice & Dice Blades from QVC UK after this offer ends you’d pay £30 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £19.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £10.02.

What's on the menu? Whether you're whipping up a salad or the family have ordered your specialty, this chopper enables you to prepare vegetables, fruits and more in a highly efficient way. There's also a hand protector included in the set, so you can slice away the safe way.

Your versatile helper - the great thing about Cook's Essentials' chopper is that it's multi-functional. You'll get eight different kinds of slicing and dicing sizes, as well as a grater for when you need to prep nutmeg, ginger or garlic.

A tidy kitchen - the chopper comes with two containers, so you can keep the food neatly covered and you don't have to worry about cleaning the counter. You can use the containers to enclose the blades and hand protector, and all parts (except for the cover) are dishwasher safe.

Different colours - proud of the colour scheme in your kitchen? Of course you are, and you can pick the shade of chopper to complement the look and feel of your kitchen. Choose between Black, White, Red or Grey.

• Includes hand protector
  • All parts are dishwasher safe (except for the cover)
  • Dicing blades: 0.5cm (0.2"), 1cm (0.4"), and 2cm (0.8")
  • Chopper measures: 27.8cm x 13.8cm x 10.2cm (10.9" x 5.4" x 4")

Choose your colour:

• Black
  • White
  • Red
  • Grey

What's in the box?

• 1 x chopper - with 8 slice and dice blades and a catch bin
  • 1 x slicing blade and julienne blade
  • 1 x fine, course and ginger and garlic grater
  • 1 x two containers - to contain all blades, hand protector, container and lid

All measurements are approximate

I worry for the host this morning. Outside of Christopher Lee’s Hammer portrayal of Dracula, I have never seen a shopping television (not saying Lee doubled up as a shopping television presenter - though a few want to suck all of your blood and cash out of you) presenter with such a ghostly pallor on a non-vampire. Perfectly pleasant in a mildly irritating manner, but so gothic white of complexion. I assume it’s a trendy look now makeup wise?

Latest posts

Back