Cook's Essentials TSV 17/2/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bought the last double air fryer and it is really good. I personally think the rotisserie is a bit of a gimmick, not something I'd use on a regular basis.

CC

Attachments

• CE TSV 1.png
    CE TSV 1.png
    759 KB · Views: 0
Cook's Essentials 21L Airfryer Oven with Rotisserie
Item Number: 822803
QVC Price £139.92
Todays Special Value Price £69.00
P&P £4.95

Meet your new kitchen hero: the incredibly versatile 21L air fryer oven from Cooks Essentials! This culinary powerhouse is more than just an air fryer, it doubles as a toaster oven, giving you various cooking options including rotisserie, baking, toasting, and grilling. Whether youre whipping up something as simple as your morning toast or masterfully roasting a whole chicken for the family Sunday dinner, this air fryer oven makes every meal easy and delicious!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cook's Essentials 21L Airfryer Oven with Rotisserie from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £139.92 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £69 plus P&P, you’re saving £70.92.
Kitchen powerhouse - for ultimate functionality, this 21L air fryer oven moonlights as a toaster oven - what a combo! It gives you the everyday convenience of a toaster oven combined with the innovation of an air fryer. Plus, the spaciousness of the interior allows you to explore multiple culinary options.
Five-in-one functionality - embrace your inner chef with five versatile functions - air frying, rotisserie, baking, toasting, and grilling. Designed for cooking versatility, this air fryer oven has all your appetites covered!
All about accessories - equipped for culinary excellence, this Cook’s Essential air fryer comes with a baking tray, wire rack, air fryer deep dish, and a rotisserie spit.
Precision cooking - featuring four upper and two lower heating elements, as well as adjustable tray heights, this air fryer oven gives you even, consistent cooks, every time, turning every dish into tasty success.
Safety meets convenience - cook with confidence and peace of mind thanks to thoughtful safety features like interior illumination, the reliability of auto shut-off, and a microswitch that actives upon opening.
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Cool Grey
Contains:
  • 1 x 21L air fryer toaster oven
  • 1 x baking tray
  • 1 x wire rack
  • 1 x air fryer deep dish
  • 1 x rotisserie spit
All measurements are approximate

I received that email late last night. They need to realise that if I’d wanted it, which I didn’t, then I’d have ordered it before it sold out. 🙄

I received an email from QVC this morning, didn't open it as per usual.

But, the headline was, Oh No, you miss the bargain of the day!

I mean seriously!
I received that email late last night. They need to realise that if I’d wanted it, which I didn’t, then I’d have ordered it before it sold out. 🙄
Yep I got it too

I received that email as well. Another tactic to work people up into a FOMO frenzy of “I must stay on top of QVC offers to make sure I never miss another one”.

They have dramatically increased the number of emails they send out over the past year or so. I stay on their lists because once in a blue moon there’s something I am interested in, or a discount code or something. But it means I have to put up with so many saying and flogging the same things. I lose count of how many times I get one suggesting I might like to take another look at their Beauty ranges. For some TSVs, I receive several slightly different emails on the TSV day - obviously slow sales for whatever it is - usually a wildly overpriced beauty or hair gadget which we’ve seen the likes of ten times already this year!

Latest posts

Back