Coronation presentation by Jake

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Imogene9500

Registered Shopper
Switched on and really this is just a standard Czarite show unashamedly linked to when Steve Bennett presented Camilla with a Czarite piece of jewellery. Of course she sent Steve a note expressing her thanks, that is only polite, but it is not carte blanche to flog any old Czarite pieces ahead of the Coronation for the royal connection...really...?? Also what is it with the hallmarks, CR stands for Charles Rex, not Charles Regnum... ...

Last edited:
Switched on and really this is just a standard Czarite show unashamedly linked to when Steve Bennett presented Camilla with a Czarite piece of jewellery. Of course she sent Steve a note expressing her thanks, that is only polite, but it is not carte blanche to flog any old Czarite pieces ahead of the Coronation for the royal connection...really...?? Also what is it with the hallmarks, CR stands for Charles Rex, not Charles Regnum... ...
Gemporia please do your research so that showcases are more accurately and intelligently delivered. There are some extraordinary references which do not make sense, such as Gdansk being capital of Poland when selling Amber and too many more to recollect. Please ask your presenters to take into account that Google can be cross checked for all info.

Last edited:
Rex is latin for king

Most companies are getting on the Coronation bandwagon, but speaking to friends and family there doesn't seem to be the same interest we saw at Queen's Jubilee celebrations, but perhaps will change nearer the event? The Queen, such a hard act to follow.

Most companies are getting on the Coronation bandwagon, but speaking to friends and family there doesn't seem to be the same interest we saw at Queen's Jubilee celebrations, but perhaps will change nearer the event? The Queen, such a hard act to follow.
I think that many people are struggling financially these days. So it's difficult to be excited for rich people going through a very expensive ceremony to get hats studded in priceless jewels plonked on their noggins.

And considering Charles and Camilla's pretty sordid history together, I think that also puts them in a different light to the late Queen

I noticed one of the pieces on that was a jewelled orb. Had a startling resemblance to the trademarked Vivienne Westwood logo. Do hope no intellectual property lawyers are watching...
Interesting observation..It’s always wise to be mindful of intellectual property rights. Such resemblances can raiseeyebrows. Better safe than sorry, as they say!

And considering Charles and Camilla's pretty sordid history together, I think that also puts them in a different light to the late Queen
I got used to Charles as King: took a bit, but I did. And, regardless of what you think of Camilla (Csarite or otherwise ;) ) I cannot bring myself to call her Queen. Or, when I hear mentioned 'the Queen', my mind automatically goes to Elizabeth II. Be 'you' a royalist or not, that's not the point :p

Latest posts

Back