Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home New Items

Cozee Home Tufted Dot Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set

Cozee Home Tufted Stripe Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set

Cozee Home Limited Edition Palm Print 3 Piece Baby Fleece Duvet Set

Cozee Home Glossy Faux Fur Reversible Throw

Cozee Home Sherpa Micro-Fresh Mattress Enhancer

Supersoft by Cozee Home Waterproof Micro-Fresh Mattress Protector

I’ve been eyeing up this fluffy long-pile duvet set in Clearance which, with the 20% discount (sale code), works out about £49 inc P&P (king size). Amazon have several very similar for about half that price but although they tend to get good reviews for cosiness and general look, nearly all have at least one review saying how they are very shoddily made or just cheap gauzy fabric with long threads, say (photos show this). I just don’t know what to believe. I’d buy from Dunelm or similar if they had any left. Anyone got any thoughts? I’ve always found Cozee Home good quality to be honest but I haven’t shopped around before and now wonder if I’m being ripped off.

Cozee Home New Items

Supersoft by Cozee Home Waffle Knit 4 Piece Duvet Set

Supersoft by Cozee Home Waffle Knit Filled Bedspread & Shams

Supersoft by Cozee Home Waffle Set of 2 Large Cushions

Cozee Home Embossed Leaf Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set

Supersoft by Cozee Home Limited Edition Printed Floral 3 Piece Duvet Set

Cozee Home Velvetsoft Fitted Sheets & Pillowcases Collection

Cozee Home Set of 2 Velvetsoft Housewife Pillowcases

I’ve been eyeing up this fluffy long-pile duvet set in Clearance which, with the 20% discount (sale code), works out about £49 inc P&P (king size). Amazon have several very similar for about half that price but although they tend to get good reviews for cosiness and general look, nearly all have at least one review saying how they are very shoddily made or just cheap gauzy fabric with long threads, say (photos show this). I just don’t know what to believe. I’d buy from Dunelm or similar if they had any left. Anyone got any thoughts? I’ve always found Cozee Home good quality to be honest but I haven’t shopped around before and now wonder if I’m being ripped off.

I bought one of the long pile sets from Clearance a couple of months ago. The quality is nothing like the older sets of Cozee I’ve got. The long pile is uneven with a lot of very long almost invisible threads which catch in everything and must be flying about in the air because I’ve woken up with something catching in my throat during the night.

The bottom sheet was so thin that when I broke a nail during changing the bed, it opened up a long slit in the fabric. That went straight in the bin and the rest was washed and out in the charity bag. Steer clear.

I bought one of the long pile sets from Clearance a couple of months ago. The quality is nothing like the older sets of Cozee I’ve got. The long pile is uneven with a lot of very long almost invisible threads which catch in everything and must be flying about in the air because I’ve woken up with something catching in my throat during the night.

The bottom sheet was so thin that when I broke a nail during changing the bed, it opened up a long slit in the fabric. That went straight in the bin and the rest was washed and out in the charity bag. Steer clear.
Thanks for that, Mam. I appreciate the warning, but I wanted to buy before the discount code expired so I carefully read the QVC reviews for the set I was looking at and they seemed promising at least. Fortunately, so far, so good but it can’t be the set you had as there was no bottom sheet included. The Velvetsoft back is pretty luxurious and that’s what I was concerned about as in the case of the sets from Amazon and the like, lots of people said the fabric on the back was as you describe. I would have been livid if I’d had your experience.

Grateful for your reply in any case.

Mum has teddy fleece bedding from Dunelm and I like it. I bought some from IW ages ago and gave it to the charity shop as it wasn't nice at all.

CC
We’ve a set of teddy fleece from Dunelm. It’s wonderful.
Can barely get the (king size) duvet in the washing machine though. Just fits.

Mum's is a single (not for her as she doesn't like it) and it goes on my bed when I visit. I love it as mum's house is big and it's never that warm upstairs. We've the Cozee velvetsoft sets at home and although I like them, they are a bit "nylon-y" and Mr CC finds them too hot. I've one set of the original Cozee fleece bedding and I think it's better. Bryan loves them all!

CC

M&S do cozee fabric bedding and have a sale on. I bought a set of 2 pillow cases and a double duvet cover last year for £15.00 its gorgeous
Ohhh and its this longer, shaggy pile. Best bedding ever!
I looked for this and couldn’t find any long-pile bedding, in the sale or otherwise. There’s currently a throw but not actual bedding (duvet covers). I checked earlier in the month and just now. Did you buy it in store, boffy?

It's all very well that animals find velvety throws comfortable, but my cat has scratched the hell out of mine and it looks a mess! Re the teddy type fabric, the two teddy jackets I bought a few months ago have gone bald on the elbows. There's no 'teddy' left, it's just flat.

I looked for this and couldn’t find any long-pile bedding, in the sale or otherwise. There’s currently a throw but not actual bedding (duvet covers). I checked earlier in the month and just now. Did you buy it in store, boffy?
I bought it from the Marble Arch branch but online its sold out. It may come back in stock and reduced because they want to get rid for the spring summer range

I bought it from the Marble Arch branch but online its sold out. It may come back in stock and reduced because they want to get rid for the spring summer range
I need to get myself down to Marble Arch more often (although I hate crowds and it’s bad enough here!).

I need to get myself down to Marble Arch more often (although I hate crowds and it’s bad enough here!).
M&S last year sold the Cozee bedding really cheap last year. I think in February maybe march then the prices went really low.

M&S last year sold the Cozee bedding really cheap last year. I think in February maybe march then the prices went really low.
Thanks, I’ll keep an eye open for that. Although they have probably learnt not to stock so much because they had to reduce it.

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye open for that. Although they have probably learnt not to stock so much because they had to reduce it.
I was in the MA store yesterday they had loads but on full price. When the weather warms up say end of February look out for the reductions.

Cozee Home New Items

Supersoft by Cozee Home Embossed Geo 4 Piece Duvet Set

Supersoft by Cozee Home Set of 2 Contrast Trim Oxford Pillowcases

Supersoft by Cozee Home Set of 2 Contrast Trim Housewife Pillowcases

Cozee Home Abstract Animal Print Set of 2 Shams

Supersoft by Cozee Home Animal Print Filled Bedspread with Contrast Border

Supersoft by Cozee Home Embossed Abstract Animal 4 Piece Duvet Set

Cozee Home Kids Plush Printed Throw

Cozee Home Christmas Plush Printed Throw

Cozee Home Paws Plush Printed Throw

Supersoft by Cozee Limited Edition Textured Floral 4 Piece Duvet Set

Cozee Home Set of 2 Velvet Round Cushion