Create & Craft closing 24th Feb?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
On Virgin there's a message saying C&C is closing 24th February. Not sure if that just means Virgin no longer showing the channel or if it's closing closing?

Could be money problems, they have big loans to pay off from a few years back, and the two folks behind it Kaye & Wright are no longer Directors. Also looks like TNUI assets bailed them out in December, same type of debenture loan that Sports Direct had with IW before they went belly up.

Could be money problems, they have big loans to pay off from a few years back, and the two folks behind it Kaye & Wright are no longer Directors. Also looks like TNUI assets bailed them out in December, same type of debenture loan that Sports Direct had with IW before they went belly up.
It's interesting because I think the first message last week essentially said 'Create and Craft will be closing on 24 Feb' whereas the message I'm now seeing is slightly different 'Create and Craft will be closing on 24 Feb on Virgin TV' so it's either a complete error (i.e. they're not closing at all) or maybe they're ceasing Virgin TV broadcasts?

It's interesting because I think the first message last week essentially said 'Create and Craft will be closing on 24 Feb' whereas the message I'm now seeing is slightly different 'Create and Craft will be closing on 24 Feb on Virgin TV' so it's either a complete error (i.e. they're not closing at all) or maybe they're ceasing Virgin TV broadcasts?
C&C have posted this on Fb today -

'Create & Craft TV
Admin
We're aware that a pop-up message on Virgin Media has displayed the information 'Create and Craft will be closing on 24th February.' We want to clarify that we are not closing down on the 24th of February. We are currently in discussions with Virgin Media to have this incorrect information removed.'

Think they are either on the way out/being taken over or end up like IW stripped of it's assets.

They've been losing money for years and taking a loan to buy create and craft + craft extra from the late IW must have been too much. 8 directors resigned in Nov/Dec last year and one new director was appointed, strangely enough although his address is at Hochanda's NENE house in Peterborough, he's also a director at a business that is on the 2nd floor of Gadd House, Arcadia Ave, London, which is where Fields Luxury Ltd is based, talk about small world. :eek: :ROFLMAO: And of course TNUI's assets debenture loan was in December last year as well.

C&C have posted this on Fb today -

'Create & Craft TV
Admin
We're aware that a pop-up message on Virgin Media has displayed the information 'Create and Craft will be closing on 24th February.' We want to clarify that we are not closing down on the 24th of February. We are currently in discussions with Virgin Media to have this incorrect information removed.'

Lets remeber before IW2 went bump they came off Virgin because of the carrier fees

I have Virgin, and can confirm that the message has gone away. The channel appears to be broadcasting normally. Did Mr C&C pay his carriage fees at the eleventh hour?

Latest posts

Back