Cringeworthy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HelS

Registered Shopper
Lindsey Carr this morning, completely randomly and to no one in particular, 'I'm so proud of you'. Proud of whom for what exactly? Proud of the fact that no one was buying the ring she was flogging?!
During the next item (horrid opal ring), in amongst the 'I can't believe it's gone to £699, it must be a mistake, here's one we've found for £12000' histrionics, she declared 'I'm having this if no one else wants it!' Five minutes later she's still engaging in histrionics and it's still unsold....better get your purse out then Lindsey.

Surely, they must watch back and cringe with embarrassment at the nonsense they spout?

Did you notice that during the lightbox shots everything was pinkish? The stand, the background, etc.... I couldn't refrain from wondering if they were using some pink filters to sure up the colour of the diamonds... But they are so ethical, so honest. They would never do that. Never!

Oh, forgot to say! As I mentioned on another thread, I have a pink diamond ring from Gemporia and I played a game with friends and family "guess the colour of the stones" and everyone saw white. There's not even a pink hue coming from the stones. As you said, Kit10, the only pink you can see comes from the rose gold.

Oh, forgot to say! As I mentioned on another thread, I have a pink diamond ring from Gemporia and I played a game with friends and family "guess the colour of the stones" and everyone saw white. There's not even a pink hue coming from the stones. As you said, Kit10, the only pink you can see comes from the rose gold.
Such sneakiness putting not even faintly pink diamonds into rose gold to give an illusion. I hope you sent yours back Deasmum?!

Normally I would have, HeIS, but this was a gift and I didn't want to hurt the gifter's feelings. She is very sensitive and that would have broken her heart. Pink or not, Gemporia is lucky: I love the ring because I love the person who gave it to me. Well, at least it has sentimental value and a good gold weight.

Normally I would have, HeIS, but this was a gift and I didn't want to hurt the gifter's feelings. She is very sensitive and that would have broken her heart. Pink or not, Gemporia is lucky: I love the ring because I love the person who gave it to me. Well, at least it has sentimental value and a good gold weight.
Absolutely. Jewellery given with love is always the most precious.

Latest posts

Back