Customer service nightmare. What would you do.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Placed an order on 2nd April, no show for yonks as apparently it was dispatched from a supplier not direct from q. Two and a half weeks later and a couple of phone calls having told me it would be within 7-10 working days I got a phone call (on Saturday) saying it was delayed (no site Sherlock) and would be dispatched week commencing the 27th. I said it wasn't good enough and wanted to cancel the order. The woman said she would Sort that out.
Checked Sunday and order was still showing in process so sent an email to query why but got no reply.
Rang CS Monday and was told they had sent an email to the supplier but hadn't heard anything back and if they contacted me to arrange delivery in the meantime to tell them I wanted to cancel it. I pointed out I shouldn't have to, the order I'd placed was with q and they should make sure it gets cancelled, which she said they would do.
Checked again today (Wednesday) and it's still showing as in process so rang CS again who said the last note he could see was that when the supplier contacted me I was to tell them to cancel it. I asked what would happen if they decided to dispatch the item and the money (over £150) was deducted fro my account, but they said there was nothing they could do once they had sent the order off.
So apparently, in then21st century, an award winning company who outsource an order can't cancel it other than by sending them an email and waiting for a reply, and they can't stop the money being taken from my account as and when they feel like it.
What do y lot reckon I should do...?

That's pathetic isn't it but then again that's QVC for you. When they knock I'd just tell them to bugger off and tell them you've actually cancelled it several times, just to be on the safe side, all though the fact you haven't signed for it is be enough proof, get a piece of paper ready and get him to sign that you refused it and they're taking it back, good luck.

That is a load of bull!!!! Seriously, you order from QVC and they want you to do all the work talking to the supplier cancelling the order!!!

Someone here will know the email address of the CEO(its been put up on here before), email him and let rip!

That's shocking ! I agree email the CEO . I've also been told recently that Twitter is an effective method of getting a swift resolution to problems as its very public -haven't tried it myself yet though ....

Good luck

CEO office address anyone? save me searching through posts? i'm cross enough so bring it on.

I think whats wazzing me off the most is the 'its nothing to do with me attitude', and them saying if the money gets taken from my account its just tough, whereas as far as I can see its just because no one can be bothered to actually do anything about it or follow anything up.

What if you remove/delete all your debit/credit cards from Q account for now, so they cannot charge you?

that was my next step. the bloke I ranted at last night said he was going to get someone from the Less Useless department to ring me today which remains to be seen, so if it doesn't get sorted im going to tell them i want to settle my outstanding easy pays (ABC tsv last week!) and ill be removing my card details.

Amn I have this email address for Dermot Boyd who is (still, I hope) the Chief Executive - [email protected]

Hope you get it all sorted - I would be fuming too. Hope the email address works. Good luck.

that was my next step. the bloke I ranted at last night said he was going to get someone from the Less Useless department to ring me today which remains to be seen, so if it doesn't get sorted im going to tell them i want to settle my outstanding easy pays (ABC tsv last week!) and ill be removing my card details.

I love the idea of the Less Useless Department LOL

well since my massive kick off to CS last night there seems to have been some movement today. no one has bothered to ring me as promised but the order is now showing as customer cancelled rather than in process, so it seems they might just have got the message. I still think I might let ole Derm know how crappy their service has been.

and incidentally - QVC take note: this saga has gone on since 2nd April ordering from Q. After telling CS on Saturday I wanted to cancel I ordered the item from elsewhere (Amazon), got it cheaper, with free delivery and it arrived yesterday. Enough said.

Latest posts

Back